The new song

Rm called the group and said "we need to make a song", everyone agree and went to the studio they got to work and started with a beat

Everyone loved the beat so they used it, they all gave each other equal lines, this is the song, it's called you for it and this is how the song sounds like, "you and in the sunshine I wish people felt like you and I" ~jungkook's words~
Everything is the moonlight-in korean- ~taehyung's words~
"Tell them you like, you always trying to make my self, because you are the girls never trying to make me feel bad, you always make smile, go rad not even trying to make me sad, I was trying to make me have never tried to make me sad, because you got the best of me that's right"  -in Korean- ~rm's words~

(Yeah)" you for ittttt, love ain't real without youuuuuu" -in Korean-  ~Jimin's words~

You for ittttt, you are the girl, that is my face, you always making me smile and bake you , make me feel happy, cause you are the sunshine of my lifeeeee -in korean- ~jin words~

"You make me feel the moonlight girl you the only why I want that's why you feel my heart that's reason made me feel special, not even feel a glow making me feel the wayyyyy -in korean- ~Suga's words~

"Girl, you are one of my world, you don't want me to feel happy girl home, always make me feel special, never make me go baby cause I love to me always making me so happy having kids is the best to you got for me, you for it make me happy always sunshine" -in Korean-  ~J-Hope's words~

You for ittttt, love ain't real without youuuu" -in korean- ~Jungkook's words~

You for ittttt,love got me feeling special" -in korean- ~Taehyung's words~

"There's nothing to compare you are my girl and that's fair" -in korean- ~Jimin's words~

You for ittttt, "Love is the best of me" -in korean- ~jin's words~

"There's a smile on your face, I love the thing you made" ~Jungkook's words~

"We got the song that we like, it's just, we haven't get all the lyrics, yet we need a rest, we can get them done work tomorrow" ~rm  words~