The Fault

Taehyung and y/n got in a fight after the baby shower yesterday, she didn't talk to him since the baby shower she was in moody mode

" she needs to stop act like a brat. I'm not even trying to do anything me that her I'm just giving her space. That's all I'm doing, I know she's pregnant, so I'm not trying to do anything hurtful, but I feel like pushing her, but  I don't know if that's gonna hurt the baby or not.
-in korean-
~Taehyung words at loud on the phone~

Y/n heard what he said  she bursts in your room and screamed at Taehyung she said in frustrates " why you keep saying all these mean things I'm not trying to hurt you, but you're getting on my nerves,one more time I think I'm leaving for me and our babies, you really need to stop acting like a brat, I just tried to help you, but you're not helping  me with do anything stop being a freaking bitch. "
-in korean-

Y/n walked downstairs and taehyung went behind her and push her of the stairs, y/n fell and cried for help and she said sadly "babe help me!" *faints* Taehyung was shock what he did, so he grabbed y/n from the floor into his arms and put her in the car. He came back with the hospital bag  and went to the hospital he told the nurse that his gf fell from the stairs and fainted, the nurse carried y/n to the operating room was y/n going to have her babies four months early?