The Los Angeles trip for the tour

On the plane everyone was sleeping because it was a long flight, no one wanted to wait but everyone wanted to sleep tho.
~one~

Finally they made it to Los Angeles, California and went to the concert but went backstage to unpack and get hair and makeup done, and they did got everything done before the concert. It was finally time they went on stage and armys started to  scream it was usely to bts, so they didn't mind but started performing.
~Two~

They perform for act one was You for it, stay gold, spring day, just one day, act one was finished after the four songs they got changed and started act two and act two was, Boy in luv, no more dreams, N.O, We are bulletproof pt. 2, We are bulletproof the eternal. After those five songs they went to backstage and changed, after that they got back on stage and perform act three which is, Pied Piper, DNA, Black Swan, Go, Dynamite, boy in luv with Halsey, Fake love, and Save me that was act three and after those songs they went to changed and did the routine, they started to perform act four the last act of the day, the songs they perform was, Save me, Run, Wild Flower, Euphoria, Dachwatia, Set me free pt. 2, Arson, Definitely you, Dreamers, More, Lie, Like crazy, On the street with J Cole, they had a amazing concert and that was a wrap.
~three~