Post-Blip

Three months after Avengers: Endgame/Three months before The Falcon and the Winter Soldier

Phillip waited impatiently in the sanctuary of the church he and Bea had chosen.

He glanced to his brother, his best man. "Do you think she'll come?"

Bucky nodded. "I'm sure she will."

Sure enough, the door opened and Phillip stared in awe as the woman he loved walked down the aisle.

Bea caught his eye and smiled shakily. Phillip returned her smile, trying to ease her obvious nervousness.

When Bea reached Phillip, he said softly, "You look beautiful, Bea."

The priest looked between them. "We are gathered here today to celebrate the union of Beatrice Richards and Phillip Barnes. If anyone has an objection, speak your mind or forever hold your peace."

No one objected.

The priest continued. "I understand the couple has prepared their own vows. Phillip, if you will."

Phillip looked at Bea with a soft smile. "Bea, we've been through a lot, more than most, but you've always been my constant, whether you knew it or not, whether I remembered or not. I've waited for this day for years and now that it's here... I love you Bea, and I can't wait for our life together." He slipped the ring on her right hand.

"Bea, if you will."

Bea looked up at Phillip, blinking back tears. "We've been through hell, but any time with you has been far from it. I've dreamt of this day for so long, and it's hard to believe it's finally here. I love you too, Phillip, and I can't wait to become one." She slipped the ring on his right hand.

The priest smiled. "The rings, please." The rings were brought up. "Phillip, do you promise to love and cherish this woman in sickness and in health for as long as you both shall live til death do you part?"

Phillip nodded. "I do."

"Bea, do you promise to love and cherish this man in sickness and in health for as long as you both shall live til death do you part?"

"I do," Bea replied.

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss your bride."

Phillip pressed a tender kiss to and eagerly awaiting Bea.

Bucky smiled proudly and said quietly, "It's about damn time."