Bucky, Phillip and Bea, after a brief stop in Wakanda, boarded a plane.

---

Their plane landed in Delacroix, Louisiana.

They arrived at the docks and saw people unloading things, putting them close to the boat.

Bea looked around for Sam and heard him say, "Tommy, Carlos, man, this is amazing." He chuckled. "Thanks so much, man."

"Look..." Carlos began.

"Thanks, y'all."

"Hey, look, word goes out the Wilson family needs help?"

"Yes, sir," a man said.

"We still got a bit of usefulness in us."

"How do we get it off the truck?"

Bucky grabbed a crate from the back and a man cried, "Oh!"

As Bucky set the crate down, he said, "You're welcome."

Sam glanced at Phillip. "Did someone call you three?"

Phillip shook his head. "Nah, we're just dropping something off."

Bucky placed the case on the back of the truck. "You can sign for it and we'll go. Connie and I called in a favor from the Wakandans."

Before Sam could say anything, a hose came loose on the boat and a loud hissing sounded.

Sarah quickly made her way to her brother and called, "Sam!"

Sam ran to the boat and grabbed a wrench, trying to tighten the hose.

"Hi," Bucky greeted, waving to Sarah.

"Hi," Sarah replied in a bright tone.

Phillip chuckled at his brother's flirting and Bea smiled as she laced her fingers through his.

Bucky walked up to Sam and said, "Hold on, hold on. You gotta go up."

Philip joined them and grabbed the wrench from Sam and tightened the hose.

As soon as the hissing stopped, Phillip dropped the wrench to his side and Bea walked onto the boat.

Sam looked between Phillip and the hose before asking, "Why didn't you use the metal arm?"

Bea chuckled and said, "Well... He is right-handed."

Phillip looked at his left hand and added, "I don't always think of it immediately." Sam and Bucky chuckled and Bea smiled lightly. "So, this is the boat, huh?"

"This is it." Sam leaned against the box below the hose.

Bucky and Phillip nodded and looked around again. "It's nice."

"You want any help?" Bea asked. "From each of us?"

"Yeah," Sam replied as he walked to the front of the boat.

Sarah walked up to the boat and Bucky smiled before saying, "I'm Bucky." He gestured to the brunette and his brother. "This is Bea and her husband, my brother, Phillip."

"Ah, Sarah," Sam's sister replied with a smile.

Bucky nodded. "Sarah."

Bucky smiled before going to assist.

Phillip and Bucky began sanding wood while Bea cleaned the deck. Sam tried to get some metal siding off the boat and yelled, "Shit!" Phillip went up to him, pulled off the metal piece, and put it to the side. "Thanks."

As Bea set something down, she glanced at Phillip and Bucky who were messing with their knives, focusing on the former. She smiled as she moved a box. To think that after everything that had happened, they were together. While things hadn't happened in quite the way she'd hoped, she wouldn't change the ending.

Bucky and Phillip finished what they were doing and they and Bea went to help Sam with the engine, finding they had to move water from the boat.

As they did so, Bucky handed Sam full buckets before asking, "Think Karli's gonna throw in the towel?"

Bea shook her head. "I doubt it. I think she's gonna double down and lay low."

"Any ideas on how to stop her?" Phillip questioned.

"I got Joaquin working on something," Sam replied.

"Well, Zemo says there's only one way."

The three sat in the rear of the boat with beers.

Bucky, Bea and Phillip stood and the former said, "Well..." They clinked bottles. "Gotta catch our flight tomorrow. Get a hotel room for the night. Crash, you know?"

"You're all just gonna set me up like that?"

Bea glanced at Sam as she shook her head. "We don't want to make it weird for your family."

"Just stay here; the three of you. The people in this town are the most welcoming people in the world. They don't care if you wear small T-shirts or if you have six toes or if your mom's your aunt."

Bucky, Phillip and Bea chuckled before the latter brother replied, "Okay, we get it. I mean, you know, the people are nice."

Sam laughed and looked at Bucky. "But don't flirt with my sister."

"No."

"'Cause if you do, I'll have Carlos cut you up, feed you to the fish."

---

Bucky and Connie crashed on Sam's couch. Bea and Phillip had opted for another room so they could sleep comfortably together. Bucky was asleep on his back.

Bucky woke, hearing whooshing and grunting. He lifted his head to see Sarah's boys playing with the shield. "Hey," he called softly with a small wave.

"Put it back," the older boy ordered. "Hurry, hurry!"

The younger boy tried to put it back in the case and propped it up, but it fell over as they ran off. Bucky smiled as they did so.

He got up and walked out to the boat. Phillip was already there with Sam.

Sam waved and said, "Hey. Sleep well?"

Bucky walked out to the boat. "Thanks for letting me, Phillip and Bea crash."

"Don't mention it. Push the stopper." Bucky did so. "Thanks. Hey. Start loosening those bolts. Bea still asleep?"

"Got it."

Phillip nodded. "Yeah, she is. I didn't want to wake her."

"Okay, so..." Sam began.

"Excuse me. No!" Sarah cried.

"There should be a three-sixteenths bolt that goes in the big gear."

Bucky and Phillip shook their heads. "Nope."

"Uh-huh," Sarah said. "No. No."

Sam looked at Bucky. "You didn't even look."

"I didn't have to."

"I told you specifically that the water pump was not the problem, and yet, here you are."

"Yep, Samuel," Bucky and Phillip replied.

"In our defense," Sam began, looking between Bucky, Phillip and Sarah as Bea walked up, "we were supposed to be done long before you woke up."

Sarah shook her head. "I don't come up to the sky to tell you how to barrel roll, so don't come down here and mess around with things you don't understand."

"Wow. Wow."

"Bye. Off. Thank you, gentlemen. Appreciate you. I love you, bro."

Sam, Phillip, Beaand Bucky started to leave and Sam said, "She's a very mean person."

"It's tough love," Bucky and Phillip replied with a chuckle.

"No. If you did what I told you to do, we would have been done before any of this took place."

"There is no such thing."

"There's a prowess that goes into my madness."

Bea smiled lightly. "Mmm, I'm sure there is."