Phillip walked into the main room with a sour expression.

Dr. Raynor walked up and said, "Sam. I've heard a lot about you. I'm Dr. Raynor. I'm Phillip's therapist."

"So nice to meet you," Sam replied. "Thank you for getting him out."

"That was not me."

"Christina," John called. "It's great to see you again."

"You've got to be kidding me," Sam muttered. "You know him?"

Dr. Raynor shrugged. "Yeah, we did some field ops back in the day."

"I heard you were working with Bucky, so I thought I'd step in," John told them as he walked closer. "Phillip's not gonna be following a strict schedule any longer."

"We haven't finished our work. Who authorized this?"

"He's too valuable of an asset to have tied up. So, just do whatever you got to do with him, then send him off to me."

"Got some unfinished business, him and I. You too, Wilson. Bea, James, you as well. I'll be outside."

John walked away.

"He's not an asset!" Bea yelled.

Dr. Raynor said, "Phillip, condition of your release, session now. You too, Sam, James, Bea."

"That's okay," Sam replied. "I'll be out here with..."

"That wasn't a request."

They made their way to an interrogation room.

Dr. Raynor pulled up another couple chairs and set it between two chairs. Sam, Phillip and Bucky sat in the side chairs while Bea sat next to Phillip. "So... Who would like to start?"

"All right," Sam said, "look, Dr. Raynor? I get it, why you want me to talk to Freaky Magoo, his brother and his girl over here. But I'm 100% fine."

"It is my job to make sure that you're okay. And so, yeah, this may be slightly unprofessional, but it's the only way that I can see if you're getting over whatever's eating at you."

"This is ridiculous."

Bucky and Phillip nodded. "Yeah, I agree."

"See?" Dr. Raynor stated. "Making progress already. So, who wants to go first?" The three remained silent. "No volunteers? Wow. How surprising. Okay. We're going to do an exercise. It's something I use with couples when they are trying to figure out what kind of life they wanna build together. Are you familiar with the miracle question?"

"Absolutely not."

"Of course not," Sam replied.

Bea looked between them, letting out a sigh.

"Okay, it goes like this," Dr. Raynor told them. "Suppose that while you're sleeping, a miracle occurs. When you wake up, what is something that you would like to see that would make your life better?"

"In my miracle, um, he would... he would talk less," Bucky replied.

"Exactly what I was gonna say," Sam said. "Isn't that ironic?"

Bea let out another sigh.

"You guys are leaving me with no choice," Dr. Raynor told them. "It's time for the soul-gazing exercise."

"I like this one, Doc," Phillip said.

"Oh, God," Sam muttered. "He's gonna love this."

"Yeah, I am ready," Bucky and Phillip replied, moving his chair.