Bucky, Phillip and Bea headed north and entered an abandoned building. They walked around and Redwing came up behind them.

Bucky and Phillip swatted at Redwing, jumping in the air to try to get him, who moved out of the way and Falcon said, "Oh-ho-ho. Don't hurt him."

When they found Sam, he was looking at footage Redwing had captured.

Without looking up, Sam said, "You're doing the staring thing again." Phillip shot him a dirty look and Sam jerked his head to the right. "They're in there."

"Where's the guy?" Bucky and Phillip asked, glancing at the footage.

"I don't know. I think they're smuggling weapons, though."

"Well, I think you could be right." Phillip took a quick moment to think before studying the footage and their surroundings. "Hmm. But there's only one way to find out. I see a clear path. I say we take it."

"We're not assassins," Sam and Bea reminded him.

Bucky looked at Sam. "Phillip I'll see you inside or not."

Bucky and Phillip walked away.

Sam, still looking at the device on his wrist, said, "Hey, come on, man. I'm just messing with you. Come back." He chuckled.

"A little time in Wakanda and you come out White Panther."

"It's actually White Wolf," Phillip corrected.

"Huh?"

Bucky and Phillip took one way around while Sam and Bea took another way, found by Redwing.

"All right, Phillip and I are inside. Therefore, way ahead of you."

"It's not great, but very doable," Phillip added, seeing Sam. "Huh?"

"Hello," Bucky greeted sarcastically as he looked around in slight surprise. "How are you?"

"Good. What did Bea and I miss? Nothing," Sam shot back.

Bea rolled her eyes. "Enough, boys. Let's go."

Sam stopped them and said, "No, wait."

"I got a Vibranium arm," Phillip argued. "Be and Bucky are quick on their feet. We can take them."

"And I can fly. Who gives a shit? Wait. I want to see where they're going."

Bea squinted as she looked across the way and said, "There's two people."

Phillip nodded. "Yeah, I see two."

"You three only see two?" Sam shook his head.

"That's what Phillip, Bea and I saw," Bucky said.

"Let me see what Redwing sees. Let me see."

"All right," Bucky and Phillip said, rolling their eyes.

"Let's see what Redwing... Oh, look at that. How many people you three see now? One, two... Oh, here it comes again." Bucky and Phillip sighed. "Four. Five."

"Yeah, five," Bucky stated. "Yeah. So they're strong. Whatever. All right, let's go." The two tried to move again.

"No, no, wait," Sam protested, hitting something which caused a loud clatter. "Shit."

The people looked around before a woman said, "All right, let's move. Let's move. Yeah."

The doors closed and the engine started.

Keys tapped as Sam looked at what Redwing saw, then said, "There's an eighth person. I think they have a hostage."

Hostage was the only thing Bucky and Phillip needed to hear. The two ran off, as did Bea, followed by Sam who flew into the air.