Bucky, Phillip and Bea made their way back to Brooklyn, New York.

Bea glanced at Phillip. "Are you ready?"

He shook his head. "Hell no, but Sam was right."

"I'll be right here waiting for you."

Phillip nodded, then walked up to Yori's front door and knocked on the door. He glanced back to see his brother walking up.

Yori opened the door and asked, "Hey, what are you two doing here? It's late, come in before someone call the cops." Phillip entered and Yori closed the door behind them. "What are you doing here? It's not Wednesday. "

Phillip replied, "I, uh, I have to tell you something. About your son." He sat, pulled off his glove to reveal his Vibranium hand. Yori sat as well. "He was murdered."

"What?"

"By the Winter Soldier." His voice shook as he whispered, "And that was me."

"Why?"

Phillip inhaled before replying softly, "I didn't have a choice."

He left the apartment.

Bea walked up to Phillip and placed a hand on his cheek. "I am so proud of you."

Phillip met her eyes and his expression turned to one of guilt. He turned away.

Bea went to follow him and Bucky held a hand up. He walked up to his brother and pulled him into his arms, patting his back. "It's over now, man."

Phillip nodded, not leaning into the hug, but not pulling away. After a moment, he took Bea's hand, pulling her closer, and rested his head on the top of her head as she gave his hand a gentle squeeze.

After a moment, Phillip said, "Thank you."

The two nodded, remaining silent.

The next day, after dropping off a gift bag and card for Dr. Raynor, Phillip and Bea, who had an arm linked around Phillip's left arm, followed by Bea, walked the streets of Brooklyn.

They passed Izzy's and Phillip looked in the window to see Yori sitting at the bar. Bea caught Leah's eye and smiled as she waved.

Bucky glanced at Phillip and asked, "You want to go in?"

Phillip stared at Yori and slowly shook his head, squeezing Bea's hand.

---

Sam made his way to Baltimore to make a visit.

He walked down a familiar street in Baltimore and up to a front door. He knocked on the metal screen door of Isaiah's home.

Eli opened the door and asked, "What do you want, Black Falcon?"

"Hey, you need to learn some manners," Sam told him.

"He ain't a Falcon anymore, but he's still black," Isaiah said, motioning for Sam to follow. Sam sat in the garden as Isaiah tended to his plants. "I saw what you did out there. And it seems, so did everyone else. I heard the GRC was standing down on those plans of theirs, so you must have done something right. I ain't gonna lie. You're special."

"Thank you."

"I mean, you ain't no Malcolm, Martin, Mandela, but..."

"No argument there." Sam chuckled with a nod. "But I know what I've gotta do."

"So, a Black Captain America, huh?"

"Damn right."

He chuckled lightly. "The fight you taking on ain't gonna be easy, Sam."

"Yeah, I might fall. Shit, I might die. But... We built this country. Bled for it. I'm not gonna let anybody tell me I can't fight for it. Not after what everybody before me went through. Including you."

Isaiah's voice shook as his expression softened. "Shit. I almost bought that."

"Man, do you ever lighten up?"

"Nope," Eli replied, standing on the back porch. "Mm-mmm."

Sam chuckled and gently hit Isaiah's shoulder. "Hey, why don't you clean up. There's, um... somethin' I wanna show you."

Isaiah glanced at Sam and made his way inside.

Eli leaned over the railing and asked, "So, uh, where we going?"

Sam shook his head, keeping his plan a surprise.

As soon as the two were ready, they made their way to the Smithsonian exhibit.

---

Isaiah and Eli remained quiet as they strolled through the exhibit.

Sam led them to another room where he'd had them place a statue of Isaiah and the history of what he'd done for the country. Isaiah and Eli looked around while Sam stood back and waited.

After a moment, Isaiah walked up to Sam who nodded and said, "Now they'll never forget what you did for this country." The two shook hands. "Never." Isaiah hugged Sam tightly and Sam smiled.

---

Bucky, Phillip and Bea made their way to Sam's. Bucky held a cake and the kids ran up to him and pretended to fight him and Phillip. Bucky and Phillip ducked with a smile. Bea glanced at her husband and smiled, happy to see him in such a good mood. 

"Oh! There they are!" a man said.

As Bucky, Phillip and Bea walked up, the brothers asked, "Where is everybody?"

Sam hugged Bucky, then Phillip, then Bea. 

They enjoyed an afternoon of food, drink, and conversation. Bea kept glancing at Phillip, happy to see a wide smile on his face. He returned her smile with a soft expression. Bucky smiled proudly at his brother who smiled back.

Bucky, Phillip and Bea spoke with Sarah and the kids hung on Phillip's Vibranium arm, which he no longer had covered.

Sam, Bucky, Phillip and Bea stood on the dock, watching the sunset. After a moment, they walked back to the others. Sam placed an arm around Bucky and Phillip's shoulders and Phillip took Bea's hand.

Phillip glanced at Bea and asked, "What are you thinking?"

Bea smiled. "Nothing really. I'm just glad you're happy."

"I owe a lot of that to you and Buck."

"And to the baby we'll soon meet."

"You what? Bea?"

"I literally just found out. I missed it and got worried and took a test."

Phillip smiled and picked her up, spinning her around. Bucky looked between them with a smile. "Congrats, you two."

Bea turned to him. "Thanks, Sam."

"Before this gets any more sappy, let's join the others."

Phillip took Bea's hand with his free one as they and Bucky followed Sam.