My LIPS don't lie

Next week is our Midterm examination so I'm currently studying for it. It's better to start early than to be sorry.

As I was focused on my notes, I felt Jiwon's head resting on my shoulder and her hands circling on my waist, hugging me close. I turned to her and smiled while patting her head.

"Can we take a break with this? My brain is already exhausted," she says, I can tell that she was pouting.

I chuckled at her cuteness, "You can take a break. I'll just finish going through this subject then I'll go get us some snack."

We were hanging out in her living room since I convinced her to study together. She had other plans, and that is to take me out on a date but I told her that we should do that after the exams.

"No~ Can we do something else, Jagiya? Besides, we still have a week to prepare for the exam," she rested her chin on my shoulder blade while staring at me. I felt her hot breath on my neck and cheek, making me blush furiously. I had to turn away so that she can't see my flushed state.

"U-um, w-we could... but only after I finish this one, o-okay?" I failed to hide my nervousness with her this close to me. I'm still not used to it even though we had been dating for a week already.

She giggled softly. Maybe finding my reaction hilarious. Then all of a sudden, I felt her lips pressed into my cheek, living a burning sensation there.

"You're so cute, Jagiya~"

I just shook my head in embarrassment and tried to read my notes again, but I failed because she kept on pecking my cheek with kisses from time to time.

"Jiwon-ah~ I can't focus on studying because of you," I whined. She just chuckled and continued showering me with her kisses.

"Then you should focus on me instead," she says with a hint of teasing. Oh my gosh! I just can't with her! She's been really bold on doing these things ever since we got together. My heart can't calm down every single time.

"Yah!" I tried to wriggle out of her hold but she just pulled me even closer to her, also putting her face close to me in the process. I widen my eyes at her. "J-Jiwon-ah-"

"Rei-chan! Where are-- oh? Oops!" Yujin-unnie suddenly barged into the house. I was surprised so I accidentally pushed Jiwon off of me.

"Ow! Naoi Rei! Why'd you do that?" She complained and hissed at me. Oh no!

"I'm sorry, Jagiya! I didn't mean to push you off like that. I just got surprised," I instantly went to her side and kissed the side of her head. I glared at Yujin-unnie who was just laughing her ass out beside the door. "Yujin-unnie, why didn't you knock?"

Her laughter died out in a while, after that she turned to us. "Sorry. You told me earlier that you two were just studying, turns out, you were smooching around," she laughed out loud again.

"Yah! We were not doing that! We were studying, unnie!" Jiwon exclaimed, her face was now bright red. I don't know if it's because of embarrassment or what.

I sighed. Yujin-unnie is always teasing us like this. Ever since we told them that Jiwon and I are dating already, she was the ecstatic one. Says she's the captain of "LizRei" ship. And I don't even know what that is!

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry, kids. I was just teasing you two," she finally stopped laughing. "Anyway, I came here to borrow Rei for a few hours. I need company somewhere."

Jiwon looked up at her while her brows were furrowed. I shoot Yujin-unnie a questioning look as well. Me?

"Huh? Where are you taking her, unnie? Why her? Can't you take Wonyoung or Hyunseo instead?" Jiwon bombarded her with questions. She hugged my waist as if to refrain me from going. I looked at my girlfriend and chuckled at her. She's looking cute right now.