Baby, yes, I'm all you'll need~

"Finally!" Rei exclaimed as we arrived at our house. I smiled and unbuckled my seatbelt then went for hers. Leaning in, I didn't pull away and just grinned at her. She furrowed her brows at me, "What?"

I pointed at my lips, pouting it at her. "I did a great job getting us here safe, did I? So I think I deserve a reward."

"Yah. The reward was already given to you earlier," she tried pushing me away but I didn't bulge, only went closer to her face instead.

"Kids! You're here!"

I instantly pulled away before my lips could touch Rei's when Mom's voice rang from inside the house, followed by her appearance in just moments after.

I slapped my forehead in disappointment while Rei excitedly exited the truck and approached my Mom. Huffing, I also went out to follow her.

"Hi, Mrs. Kim," Rei smiled brightly while bowing to my mom as greetings.

Mom chuckled and pulled Rei in for a hug, "I told you to call me Mom already, right? You are part of the family now, Rei."

This caused Rei to be flushed in my mother's embrace. I giggled at her cuteness. Seeing her and Mom's interaction warms my heart. I'm thankful that my family loves Rei as much as I do.

When they finally pulled away from the hug, Mom turned to me next. I gave her a full-toothed smile and a salute.

"I'm glad you kept yourselves safe, Jiwon-ah. And you also took Rei here without scratches," she scanned my girl's body from side to side, "but her clothes are crumpled, hmm."

My face reddened at her words and I looked away. I cleared my throat and scratched my head. "I-It's not what you think, Mom. I di--"

I was cut off when she started laughing. I noticed Rei's face was also red, maybe because of embarrassment.

"I'm just kidding, sweety. Why are you so defensive? Anyway, let's go inside now and prepare for supper," she takes Rei with her while I calmed myself first, closing my eyes and letting out a deep breath. I just can't with my mother, seriously.

After a few minutes, I went inside already and spot Rei with my mom at the kitchen. They were laughing, probably because Mom is telling another one of my embarrassing moment. Dad was tidying up a bit in the living room so I approached him.

"Hey, Dad."

"Hey, sweety. How was your driving experience? I see you really did bring Rei here in one piece," he smiled and pat my head. I grinned back at him.

"I told you, I'm the best driver in town. It was awesome! We tried drive thru as well and I did drove to the beach around for a bit because I wanted to show Rei around."

He hummed in response and continued his task while I approached the two ladies in the kitchen. Rei was watching mom cook while conversing with her. I then snuck behind them and gave Rei a backhug.

"I see you're having a good time with Mom," I say and pressed my cheek on hers.

"I am. She was just telling me a funny story when you were still a kid," she replies with a giggle. I blew air towards my bangs and shook my head lightly.

"Of course, she is. What else is new?"

Mom chuckled and glanced at me, "I just wanted to inform Rei of your childhood memories. Don't you like that, sweety?"

I shook my head disapprovingly. "I should tell it to her instead, Mom." Then I turned to Rei, "Wanna hang out in my room while the food's not done?"