1. Revenge Against Brother

Sauce: 376561

MC: Higuchi Tatsurou

FMC: Murasakizuka Sumireko

NTR Guy: Higuchi Ryoma

Short summary: Tatsurou is childhood friends with Sumireko and are boyfriend and girlfriend, they are both skilled users of Karate. His big brother Ryoma is a playboy and drugs Sumireko and sexually assaulted her and uses it as blackmail to make her have sex with him. Tatsurou is away for a training camp and she has to fuck him until he comes back. And like in any hentai she starts to like it and the hentai ends with two more days until Tatsurou comes back.
--------------------------------------------------

It has been 6 days since Tatsurou had returned from his training camp and he was not happy to learn what had happened in his absence.

1. His girlfriend acted strange and would secretly talk with his brother and seems to have gotten close to him.

2. His brother seemed more smug around him than before and lorded over him for some reason.

3. Finally, he had learned about what had happened in the time of his absence. His brother had blackmailed Sumireko and made her have sex with him and now she has gotten used to doing it with him and that it is what they have been doing even after he came back. He learned about this from his brother who even showed him the video.

Due to these reasons he is very pissed and is currently confronting Sumireko as they are currently in her house and in her room. Sumireko has a nervous look on her face while Tatsurou has a very angry one.

"Well, will you talk or should I start?" Tatsurou asked with anger.

Sumireko didn't say anything and fidgeted as she looked anywhere but at him.

"Fine I'll start. Why in the world did you never tell me that my brother was blackmailing you?" Tatsurou asked in anger.

Sumireko didn't say anything as she flinched from his question. He slammed his hand on the floor causing her to flinch again as she looked at him scared.

"Well?" Tatsurou said as he looked at her seriously.

"I-I'm sorry!" Sumireko apologized as she did a dogeza towards him.

She stayed like that as Tatsurou looked at her as his eyes became a bit soft at it. After all, she is still his childhood friend that he has known for a long time, so it is quite hard to just throw away all those years of friendship and bond that they had. He sighed and looked at her sternly.

"I don't want your apology. What I want to know is why didn't you tell me he was blackmailing you?" Tatsurou asked her as she slowly raised her head and looked at him.

"I-I-I was afraid." Sumireko said slowly with a hint of fear in her voice.

"Of what?" Tatsurou asked her.

"That y-you would lose your love for me if you saw that. I didn't want that, I didn't want you to see me like that." Sumireko said fearfully and weakly.

"By letting my brother touch your body like that and have his way with you?! What made you think about doing that?!" Tatsurou said angrily.

"I-It's..." Sumireko said before she stopped not knowing what to say.

"You know my brother! We both know how he is and yet you didn't think about telling me! About asking for my help?! If you had just told me I would've come right back to protect you! So why didn't you?" Tatsurou asked her angrily as she was at a loss for words.

Then Tatsurou remembered something about his friend and glared at her.

"Is it because he was your type?" Tatsurou asked her.