10. A Father's/Husband's Hidden Side

I know it's been a long time but I wasn't getting the motivation. It gets tiring on my mind when I see NTR so I was not looking for NTR doujin as I think I was starting to get used to them. And let me tell you, I DO NOT want to get used to NTR.

Well, here is the next chapter and I won't be putting the title of this one. It's a new one on nhentai and I'll just put the code here. Read at your own risk.

Code: 492830

Father: Tanesaki Akito (I didn't bother to read the manga and just skimmed through it and didn't know the father's name so I am using this one.)

Mother: Tanesaki Kaori

Daughter: Tanesaki Hinata

NTR guy: Douche (I am not using that bastards name.)

Story: Hinata was an introverted girl who became outgoing after entering college. She was buying phones on a whim and many expensive clothes and cosmetics and had also paid half her tuition off of her own pocket. Her parents noticed she had changed considerably. Her parents knew that she was doing a part time job recommended by her senpai and wanted to know how she was getting the money and what job she was doing.

Hinata introduces them to the guy who is... a typical large delinquent looking guy and they talk about the job. They moved to the car and talked where the parents know that their daughter is participating in illegal pornography. They wanted to get their daughter out but the douche didn't want to since he didn't want to lose his income. He then threatened to spread her information on the internet if her parents tried to call the police which put the family in a tight spot which included Hinata as well.

Douche decided to make a deal where he would delete all videos in exchange for making one video with the mother Kaori. Of course, the guy made the video in their home and Kaori liked it and the doujin ended with him splitting the profit with the family which was 6.5 million and then left by saying "Next time" which we all know what he is alluding to. There is also a brief continuation where Akito gets a USB of the video and he watches it and masturbates while another panel shows that another week later the douche called him alluding to it continuing.

Changes: I always dislike how these manga MC don't have any fucking sense but I guess the doujin won't work. Anyways, the father takes another stand with it but it will be a bit after the first time. Preferably a few weeks after Kaori had first sex with the douche.
------------------------------------------------------

Akito has believed himself to be a peaceful man who has made no enemies in his life, but the recent events have taken a toll on him. A few weeks ago he came to know that his daughter was making pornography and despite warning her that it would be dangerous for her future she thinks it isn't that serious.

When they tried to get her out of it the guy blackmailed them by spreading Hinata's information and then made a deal that he would delete the videos in exchange for making one with his wife Kaori. Not wanting for their daughters future to be ruined they did it as his wife made a video with him and it sold highly. He was then given a video of it which he viewed and he felt unbridled anger at the guy.

'That fucking brat. Does he think that he knows better than an adult like me!? Does he think he can make a fool out of me!?' Akito thought at that time.

But he controlled his anger as he wanted to end this peacefully. Clearly the guy didn't get it as he called his wife for another video and she went for it. Then he called his daughter as well. Then both at the same time. And as if to mock him he was given those same videos as well. He told them to stop and even though they said they would they kept at it as it was the fourth video that the guy sent him.