7. Death is my freedom (Final Part)

Sauce: 452157

MC: Hayato

1FMC: Nozomi

2FMC: Akari

3FMC: Mio

4FMC: Shizuku

Villain: Dark Desire
--------------------------------------------------

After Mio and Shizuku had been saved they also started to go to school with them. It helped that they managed to erase their identities from the government using their magic and have been able to live at the school. Right now Mio and Shizuku were on the rooftop with Nozomi and Akari, the latter two were looking at the former two with their arms crossed and a serious face.

Mio and Shizuku were looking at the two nervously with a blush on their faces.

"So, are you two going to come clean?" Nozomi asked the two of them with a serious face.

"Tell us the truth now." Akari said with a serious face.

"Wh-What are you talking about?" Mio asked them nervously.

"The fact that you two have feelings for Hayato." Nozomi said to them plainly causing the two girls to flinch.

The two twins looked at eachother with nervous blushes before they sighed.

"Okay, I have feelings for Hayato." Shizuku said as she looked at him.

"Me too." Mio said as she confessed as well.

"Alright, why do you two have feelings for him?" Akari asked them seriously.

"Well..." Mio said hesitantly.

"We're waiting." Nozomi said with a raised eyebrow alongside Akari.

"It's because... he treats us like we're actual human's rather than test subjects or objects." Shizuku said to them as she looked at them.

"Ever since we were created, we have been tested on and experimented on to increase our powers and to be used by the government. They never treated us as normal human beings but rather as just two lab rats and experiments, despite the two of us having emotions like normal humans." Mio said to them as she continued after her sister.

"When we learned that we were about to be terminated, we had given up, I mean, we couldn't exactly oppose the ones who created. But then you two saved us. That was something we thought would never. But he, he took it a step further. He actually gave us a chance at life as normal humans rather than just lab rats." Shizuku said to them telling her heartfelt words.

"Now we can fight against Dark Desire and also live like normal people, something that we had wanted for sometime. And, he also showed me that I'm not inferior to my sister." Mio said as her blush deepened.

Shizuku looked at her sister with a small smile at her words.

"I always considered myself weaker than Shizuku and unknowingly it soon became envy. I would think why she was stronger than me and why was she always in front of me and I was unable to do anything. I... grew bitter with my own sister, who I should've cherished." Mio said with a remorseful look.

"Mio..." Shizuku said with a sad smile.

"But, he showed me that I had no reason to be envious of her and that I could become as strong as my sister. He helped me get stronger until I was equal to her, it only then that I realised that my Envy was simply petty and I became closer to her." Mio said as she looked at her twin.

"Because of him I managed to understand Mio more and deepen our relationship and we started to trust eachother more. It was due to his intervention that we are now like this." Shizuku said with a smile as she held her sister's hand as they tightened their hold.