8. My Decision (Part 2)

Sauce: 442288
Name: Reward

MC and FMC don't have names so these are the ones I'm giving them. The mother of Airi doesn't have a name so I gave her the name Aina.

MC: Hayato

FMC: Airi

FMC Mother: Aina

NTR Guy: Alex

I just saw the second one of this manga which included Airi's mother. She was sent lewd photos by Airi which prompted her to go abroad where she met them and in the end became like her daughter, you know same old same old.

This is the code for the second part: 464346 on Nhentai.

Of course this will have a slight change as I'm going to give Hayato both the mother and daughter as well. A premise was given to me by BlackRedEvilDragon so thanks for that.

In short, Hayato had a small crush on Aina and she also had a crush on him but the two never acted on it due to Airi being his boyfriend. But after the talk he had with Airi he decided to confess his feelings for her and though she had a husband he was getting a bit inattentive of her. It was during this time that she would go abroad and meet Alex and it goes like the manga.

That's the premise and I give you my thanks for it BlackRedEvilDragon.
-----------------------------------------

Airi looked at the door where Alex had just told her to come to his room to fuck eachother like he always did. She looked at all the photos she has of Hayato as a smile appeared on her face as she opened an app.

'I'm going to kill him.' Airi thought to herself as she started to work on her app.

It was a hacking app that she got from the black market with which she used to take control of the CCTV of the hallway and looked at the footage. She saw that there was no one in the hallway and so she put it into looping while the time kept on going normally, successfully making the video being of the same hallway without any difference.

After that she looked at a photo of Hayato and kissed him before she got off of her bed and walked to her kitchen and opened a drawer from which she took out a few pills. She grinned at it as she pocketed it and then walked out of her room and knocked on his door.

"Come in!" His voice came from inside as she opened the door.

She was greeted to his room which was the same way as she remembered it, he didn't care for much decoration and only had the necessities as she entered the room and closed the door. She looked at him on the bed piledriving a woman as she is moaning.

"It looks like you're enjoying my mom~." Airi said with a fake voice and smile as she looked at them.

"Yeah. She's the same as you. You're both bitches." Alex said as he kept on pounding the woman.

Airi's smile thinned when she heard that but she didn't say anything. It was a month after he had met with Hayato that she had sent her lewd images to her mother prompting her to come here. There they stimulated her by fucking each other and causing her mother to masturbate to relieve herself.

'I feel sick when I remember that...' Airi thought to herself as she wanted to hurl.

They did this until Aina couldn't hold on longer and made her join them as they made her like Airi. Then the two would fuck Alex together as they enjoyed the lustful interactions they had with him. She also started to work together with them and hid the things she and Airi did from her family as she enjoyed the man.

Aina of course had some sense of the things and knew that she might not be able to endure it and would most likely just succumb to it. She also knew that Hayato was waiting for her back in Japan so in a way to not make him feel pain she told him that they couldn't be together because she is a married woman as she didn't want him to become sad that she is also fucking with Alex. Of course, she didn't tell Airi or Alex about the feelings that she and Hayato had for eachother.