5. Trails of Cold Steel Parody

This is my first story of a Parody NTR. This story is a series called Hypnotic NTR Academy which is a parody of Legend of Heroes: Trials of Cold Steel is about the girls of the academy being hypnotised by a fat guy until in the end they all become his slaves and uses Rean to use the same hypnosis on the world. And while I didn't play the game it is still NTR so I don't like it.

Also it was quite rushed and didn't have any logic. I mean, how could elite warriors just choose a guy like that and Emma the witch who supposedly wants to become a great one doesn't have any magic against those which affect the mind.

This is a self fulfilment one. The author is Sanatuki, an NTR author.

Read the manga and his other works at your own risk. Find the characters in the net.

MC: Rean

NTR Guy: Tanezuke, though I actually prefer pig
------------------------------------

After the bastard pig known as Tanezuke had managed to hypnotise the girls of the entire school and turn them into his slaves. He, assured of his victory with the help of Emma has Rean in the air using magic as he has been brought to his senses as he looks at Emma who is currently sucking on the bastards cock!!!!!

(A/N: AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!! IM GETTING ANGRY JUST WRITING IIITTT!!)

She then let go of his dick before she smiled at Rean who is currently glaring at the man.

"Emma come on! Snap out of it! What happened to your dream of becoming a world class magician?" Rean asked her.

"I'm Master's slave now so his wishes are my only concern. But you don't have to worry Rean cause you will help us as well." Emma said as she turned to him and smiled.

'Whatever involves that bastard will never be good.' Rean thought to himself.

"My Master wishes to use his magic on the entire world. Do you know what that means Rean? All the women in the world will be happy to become his slaves." Emma said with a bright smile.

"He hypnotized you! Snap out of it Emma!" Rean tried to reason with his longtime friend.

"Oh they will understand Master's magnificence after were done. They will all be happy. Don't you get it he will create a utopia where all of us will be happy!" Emma said with a smile.

"And what does that have to do with me?" Rean asked her as he realised that she won't listen to him.

"We will use you to spread his power all over the world and then he will become the Master of the world. All women will become his slave and it will become a flourishing utopia!" Emma said energetically.

'Yeah, definitely not good.' Rean thought to himself as he looked around.

"Not let's start!" Emma announced before a bright light came inside the room.

Celine appeared inside the room and freed Rean from the magic as he gained a determined look.

"Protect Master!" Emma shouted when she saw that.

"Go Rean!" Celine shouted to him.

"Valimar heed my ca—" Rean shouted only to be interrupted by having the wall blown off.

Laura appeared, tanned as she brought her sword down and made distance between the two men.

"We can't allow you to do that Rean!" Laura shouted as she brandished her blade.

"Laura!" Rean said shocked as he was blasted back by the impact but he managed to catch himself.

Then he had to dodge shots from Alise and Musse as they looked at him.