9. My Decision (Part 3)

Sauce: 442288
Name: Reward

MC and FMC don't have names so these are the ones I'm giving them. The mother of Airi doesn't have a name so I gave her the name Aina.

MC: Hayato

FMC: Airi

FMC Mother: Aina

NTR Guy: Alex
-----------------------------------------------------
When Aina opened her eyes she found that she is inside her daughter's room. Then she remembered what had happened before she became unconscious as her eyes opened wide as she looked around her. She then tried to get up but then she found that she has been tied to chair, with her wrists and legs tapped to it. She also realised that she is practically naked right now

"Don't try to escape mom. I won't allow it." Airi said to her mother with a smile as she appeared in front of her.

"A-Airi. Let me out of this thing." Aina said to her daughter.

"Nope. I told you, I will make you fall in love with Hayato just like how I am in love with him." Airi said to her with the same smile.

"Please Airi. Let me go." Aina said as she struggled.

"No I won't. I will now train you to love him like I do and you won't be able to say no." Airi said to her mother as she grabbed something from the table.

"What do you want to do to me with that?" Aina asked as she looked at the VR box in her hand.

"With this I will make you fall in love with Hayato and become a woman for him." Airi said to her as she connected the device to her computer.

She then placed Aina beside the computer and then took out four vibrators as Aina looked at the sex tools in worry.

"You are wondering what I'm about to do right. Well, I'm going to put a vibrator on each of your nipples and one on your clit and inside your pussy." Airi said to her with a smile.

"A-And then what?" Aina asked her daughter a bit fearfully.

"Nothing much. I'm gonna put this VR headset on you which will keep on showing images of my dear Hayato to you. While the words "I love Hayato" will be played to you using the headphones and the words will also be shown in the video as well." Airi said to her mother with a smile.

"When did you even come up with something like this?" Aina asked shocked.

"I was thinking about it for a long time now. So get ready mom." Airi said with a grin as she neared her mother.

Aina tried to protest but Airi gagged her mouth using a ball toy for her mouth. After that she put the vibrators on her nipples and clitoris while pushing one inside her pussy. She then put the headset on her head to complete it as Aina was unable to do anything.

"I know you won't be able to hear me after I start this so I only wish you good luck." Airi said to her mother before she started to vibrators.

Aina jolted in response to having the vibrators acting on her body as she squirmed a bit. Airi then activated the headset which started to show images of Hayato to Aina. And to make matters worse for her the headset started to bombard her ears with the words "I love Hayato", which she recognised as being her daughters voice.

Now, she could have just closed her eyes to not see the images but due to the stimulation that she is getting right now of is getting rather difficult for the woman to do such an action as her body shook in tandem with the jolts of pleasure she is feeling.

Meanwhile, Airi who is seeing how her mother is acting smiled happily as her plan seemed to be working. She then went to her bed and crawled to the wall near it with Hayato's pictures on it. She looked at the pictures with a lovesick expression before she started to kiss him on the photos.

"Soon, I will come back to you Hayato~." Airi said with a sensual tone.

Meanwhile in Japan

Hayato's girlfriend is currently in her room at her home as she is scrolling through her phone as she is looking at social media.

"Hayato's ex doesn't seem to be posting any photos now. Could it be that she got out of her pleasure rush and came back to her senses? If that's the case then she might try to come here and get Hayato." The girl said to herself as she looked at Airi's social media account.

After looking at it for a few more minutes she closed the app and then went to her contacts and looked at a certain number. More precisely, the phone number of Airi's little sister. She has a contemplative look on her face as she looked at the number.

"Well, that little girl is really in love with my Hayato. And she is kinda cute. It would also be quite hot to see Hayato dominate her." The girl said to herself as a blush appeared on her face.

She imagined the scene in her mind as she smiled wide.

"I wonder how it looks like when I am able to see him dominate that girl. I'm getting excited just thinking about it. Besides, that little girl can be a good second option for him anyway, at the very least, she could take care of his sexual needs when I am not around him." The girl said to herself as she nodded to herself.

After that she called the little sister and talked some things over before she ended the call. After that she turned to look at her wall as she smiled at the picture that is on it.

Or more like Hayato's framed photos which has occupied every single space on the wall.

She smiled at the sight and then remembered how Hayato was after he had broke up with Airi as she frowned a bit.

'But if she does come back then she might try to fight me since I am his current girlfriend.' The girl thought to herself as she looked at her ceiling.

She thought about it for a few seconds before she looked out the window as a smile appeared on her face.

"If that bitch thinks that she can get my Hayato that easily then she is in for a shock. I am Hayato's girlfriend and I belong to him just like he is mine. And I will teach that bitch of a girl that." The girl said to herself as a crazed smile appeared on her face.

(A/N: This is how she looks. Image is not mine.)

)