3. Death is my freedom (Part 2)

Since you guys wanted a part 2 here it is.

Sauce: 452157

MC: Hayato

1FMC: Nozomi

2FMC: Akari

Villain: Dark Desire
--------------------------------------------

After Hayato had killed himself his soul so to speak is in a dark place as he has his eyes closed as he is floating there. He slowly opened his eyes and it widened when he saw where he is.

"Where?" Hayato questioned as he looked around him.

"So you finally woke up." A voice said from around him.

"Who's there?!" Hayato shouted alarmed at the sudden voice.

"No need to panic lad." Another voice said before the whole place lit up.

Hayato covered his eyes at the light and when he opened them again he saw two men standing in front of him. An interesting thing about the two is that they seem to be wearing clothes that are almost identical to Dark Desire except that they are white and have a different design.

"Who are you guys?" Hayato asked surprised and with suspicion.

"We're the two who made the gems of desire that your two friends used." The one on the right said to him.

Hayato's eyes widened when he heard that. He looked at the two men in surprise as they looked at him.

"Do you two know Dark Desire?" Hayato asked them.

"Yes, the three of us were three sages but we split due to our differing opinions." The one on the left said.

"Let me guess, Dark Desire wanted to turn the world into one ruled by desires. Just how long has he been thinking about doing this?" Hayato asked them.

"For many years, he had been planning and this was the moment he decided to enact his plan." The right sage said to him.

"Why didn't you stop him?" Hayato asked them.

"Well, after we had split up we were occupied in the creation of the emotional gems. Of course, that took a lot of our powers, something which he used to ambush us." The left sage said to him.

"Why didn't you just defeat him then?" Hayato asked them as he knew that if they had defeated him years ago then none of this would've happened.

"It is because out of the three of us he is the most cunning and shameless one. He would employ whatever tactic he could. We had taken it as our duty to protect those without power and he would oftentimes use it to his advantage." The right sage said to him.

"Is that why you created those two gems?" Hayato asked them.

"Yes. In case that he is able to take us by surprise and kill us then we wanted to have a failsafe as you younglings like to say these days. So we used a great amount of our powers to create the two gems to give you a fighting chance." The right sage said to him.

"Well, Nozomi and Akari have fallen to his clutches and have become his servants so I think your plan has failed." Hayato said to them with a disappointed look.

The two sages looked at eachother at that.

[Should we tell him?] The right sage asked telepathically.

[He'll know when he is sent back.] The left sage said telepathically before the two focused back on him.

"That might not be true." The right sage said to him.

This caused Hayato to look at them surprised at his words.

"What do you mean by that?" Hayato asked confused.