4. My Decision

Sauce: 442288
Name: Reward

MC and FMC don't have names so these are the ones I'm giving them.

MC: Hayato

FMC: Airi

NTR Guy: Alex

Summary: Airi goes abroad for higher studies and Hayato gives her his support. However, on the room beside her the NTR Guy Alex has sex. And after several days she is unable to put up with it and complaints to him which fails as she sees him bring one girl after another to his room. Then she sees his dick and then buys a dildo curiosity and starts to use it. Alex hears her masturbate and then comes to her and has sex with her which causes her to become hooked.
As you already realised she starts to have sex with him every day and even posts about it in her social media, she also wears very skimpy and lewd dress and puts it on social media. Hayato who rarely uses it sees her post after two months and is shocked at her change. Then he learns about her coming to their country and sneaks around her only to be caught. Then the manga ends by showing that he is being used as a toy by her.

This story takes place after he learns about her coming back but this time he asks her to meet up with him.
------------------------------------------------

Hayato will admit that he is not very manly looking, but he thought that he had compensated for it with his good heart, personality and loyalty. Which is the reason he fully trusted his girlfriend Airi when she wanted to go abroad for higher studies.

However, it was only a few days ago when he thought about looking at her social media on a whim where his entire world shattered. On it he saw Airi dressed in skimpy and erotic clothing with a guys dick. His shock only increased when he saw the previous posts which all show how she has been spending time with Alex and how she was blatantly showing that she is having sex with him.

He wondered how she could've changed so much but then he saw the post showing that she is going to come back with Alex. Not wanting to be in the dark about it he gathered his courage and asked her to meet up with him to which she agreed.

That is why he is currently sitting at a cafe waiting for her. He didn't have to wait long before Airi came and sat across the table. He noticed that she is wearing small shorts and blouse which didn't cover much as he looked at her nervously. But she was looking at him with an amused look.

'Why is she looking at me like that? Doesn't she care about how I would feel?' Hayato thought to himself.

"H-Hey Airi, it has been two months s-since you left." Hayato said to her.

"Oh yeah, it has been that long huh. And I see that you're still as wimpy as ever." Airi said causing her to flinch.

"Why?" Hayato asked after a pause.

"Why what?" Airi asked him with a small smile.

"Why did you change so much? Why did you... cheat on me?" Hayato asked her as he tried to keep her emotions in check.

"Because Alex is a much better man than you are." Airi said as if stating a fact.

"But, but I am your boyfriend. How could you cheat on me like that? I've always supported you." Hayato said to her as he looked at her.

"Are you about to cry?" Airi asked when she saw that tears were about to leak from his eyes.

"Don't change the subject. Why Airi? I've always supported you, I never limited your freedom. I let you live as you wanted. I didn't say anything even though you were going abroad." Hayato asked her as he wanted to hear her words.

"Well, you are no good as a man so why should I be with you. Besides, I never needed your permission to do anything." Airi said to him in response to that.