Chapter 14: Jealous Girlfriends And Jealous Feelings

Natsu POV

After I watched Lucy close her bedroom door I felt the slight smile on my face as I began walking down the stairs back to her living room where everyone else was and sat back down on the couch. They were all quiet. Probably like I was, beginning to think about the events that had transpired this afternoon. That is, until all eyes were on my now silent phone that was still blowing up. Sighing I picked it up and began reading all the obnoxious messages. As I scrolled through them I shook my head slightly at how ridiculous she was being.

"What are you going to do Natsu?" Juvia asked.

"What do you mean?"

"She means about Lucy." Gray starts quietly. "You can't sit here like this man. And let's face it as nice of a person Lisanna is. When it comes to you she's a little too possessive. It's not a terrible thing, but be honest with yourself, how long are you gonna deal with that?" He asks gesturing to my phone that's still vibrating in my hand.

"Sure you two have a complicated past, like really complicated, but it's plain as day how you guys feel about each other. Why are you so stubborn about this? I know you guys said some things when you saw each other again, specifically you,-" Ouch, didn't need the reminder, that has me looking away while he finished his speech "-but from what we've all seen it looks like all you guys need to do is to apologize to each other again cause it looks to me like it's already water under the bridge."

The others nod in agreement, some voicing it as well. I don't turn to look at them, just keep looking back at the staircase. Soon I put down my phone and walk back up the stairs and walk up to her bedroom door. Taking the door knob I turn it as quietly as I can, and slowly open the door, closing it slightly behind me. When she had laid down it looks like she was out in a few seconds as she's laying on top of the covers, so I look around the room for a blanket lying around anywhere. My eyes eventually land on one draped over a chair in front of what I'm guessing is the desk she uses to do her homework and write her novle, which is stacked in a pile of papers in the corner of the desk.

I take the blanket and drape it over her sleeping figure, she sighs in content as the blanket hits her, a small smile coming to her face. Slowly, I sit down on the edge of her bed and look around the room. Her mahogany dresser sits kitty corner near the door, next to that is her desk. She has a few bookshelves with what looks like nicknacks and photo frames on top of them. I can't quite see what they are as it's obviously dark in the room there's a window near the bed, her night stand with her alarm clock along the edge of the window frame. Her bed matured with her, although I feel like it has a touch of Paris to it as it has a canopy on it, the curtains to it pinned to the bed posts. She stirs a little as I look down at her again and I smile as I brush the hair out of her face. Leaning down and placing a kiss on her forehead I stand up and leave the room, closing the door quietly just like when I went in and walked back down the stairs. Everyone looked at me expectantly.

"She's asleep." I say sighing.

"Then why'd you go up there?" Gajeel asks.

"To get myself to see Liz. I'll be back guys." I say grabbing my phone and keys, heading to the door, stopping when Erza puts a hand on my shoulder.

"Are you breaking up with her?"

"I want Lucy to be happy, I'm not going to make her chose me. So for now, I'm going to tell Liz I want a break, because this-" I raise my phone up to her. "-is beyond ridiculous and she knows I would be doing the same for anyone in this room. She's only acting like this because it's Lucy. If Lucy chooses Sting, good, I want her happy and if that's who she wants I'll support her and I'll patch things up with Lisanna, because I really do like her and think if she can get over her jealousy of Lucy we could really work. If Luce chooses me, even better. But it's her choice, not mine."