😖Overstimulated😖

Plot: Tiny gets overstimulated and nikki tries to help!

Little gear used:
Paci
Onesie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n's POV:
I woke up not feeling well. I didn't feel sick...I just felt weird. My clothes felt uncomfortable, the birds chirping outside felt even louder, and my head was pounding. I walked downstairs to see Nikki watching tv. "Good morning. Are you alright? You don't seem yourself.."

I broke down into tears before I could answer her. I heard footsteps and felt arms hugging me. I hugged Nikki back, crying on her shoulder.

When I eased down a little bit Nikki asked what was wrong. " Eweythin woud." I seemed to have regressed due to being overstimulated.

Luckily Nikki knew what to do since this has happened before. "Oh my poor baby. Lets get you into something comfy okay?"

I nodded and she picked me up before bringing me to the bedroom, putting me down on the bed. She grabbed a onesie and changed me.

That felt better, but I was still overwhelmed. I began crying again. "Shh it's ok cmon let's go back downstairs."

Nikki sat me down on the couch and turned on 'Hey Bear Sensory' and then quickly left the room. She came back with my paci, a weighted blanket and my favorite stuffie.

She gave me my paci before laying down on the couch with me cuddled up against her. She layed the blanket over me and gave me my stuffie.

After about 30 minutes I calmed down and dozed off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

253 words