🧶Crocheting🧶

Plot: Tny decides to try crocheting. They get upset and have a meltdown.
Inspired by me trying to learn how to crochet lol
Little Gear Used:
Pacifier
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nikki's POV:
I am on discord talking to wilbur and quackity. Earlier today y/n and I went to Micheals (or whatever crafts store you have) and got some yarn and crocheting needles. I guessed that they were in their room learning.

And then I heard something. At first I blew it off, but then I heard it again, that time more clearly. It was a sob. I instantly knew what was going on and excused myself before rushing towards y/n's room.

I opened the door. Y/n was under a bundle of blankets. I walked over to them and lifted the covers off of them. When I did, it was a sight no one would ever want to see.

Y/n was hyperventilating, rocking back and forth. My motherly instincts kicked in and I grabbed them and held them close to me. They tensed up, and tried to get off of me.

I let go, giving them space. They plopped down onto the floor and continued crying. I hushed them and said comforting words. And then the worst thing happened, they started having a complete meltdown.

Y/n started hitting me, throwing things, and hurting themselves. No matter what I tried I couldn't calm them down. I moved them into their 'meltdown room'. Inside had weighted blankets, sensory items, aromatherapy candles and lotions, and they were all out of reach so they couldn't throw them.

I turned off the lights, after lighting the candles so there was a little bit of light. I grabbed a weighted blanket and wrapped it around them. I then held onto them closely and continued muttering comforting words.

After they calmed down I grabbed their pacifier, but before giving it to them I asked what was wrong. "Too confu'in." I gave them a big big hug. "You should've asked for help love. I would've helped you!" They just whined, and I gave them their paci.

I continued to hold them close until they fell into a deep slumber......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
364 words