❌NO!!❌

Plot: tny is stressed and refuses to regress. Nikki tries to calm them down and get them to regress.
Little gear used:
Paci
Onesie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n's POV:
I just finished stream. Chat was rude today. I am starting to get tired of doing streams. I shut down my pc and get up.

I stretch before going downstairs to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. When pouring the water I hear a familiar voice.

"Hey y/n." I got scared and spilled some water. "Oh my, im sorry. Here let me help you clean up."

Nikki and I clean up the small puddle of water. I got up and finished pouring the water. "Are you ok? You seem..off."

"Im fine." Nikki doesn't seem convinced. "Whats wrong? I know your not fine." I sigh. "Chat was being mean today and I feel like just quitting streaming."

Nikki hugged me. "Its okay. You will struggle sometimes, and people are going to be rude, but that doesn't mean you should quit!"

I just nod and took a sip of water. "I can tell you're stressed love. How 'bout you regress hm?"

"Im not going to regress nikki. I don't have the time right now." I continue drinking my water before setting the glass down.

I set the glass into the sink and left the room. I go back to my bedroom. I hear the door knock before it opening.

I turn around to see Nikki standing in the doorway. She walked towards me. "Why don't you want to regress? I don't mind taking care of you, and you will feel better."

"No im not going to regress. Leave me alone." I turn back around. Nikki walks toward me and makes me look at her.

"Its okay love. Mama's here." She smiles. I know what shes doing, and I can't stop myself from regressing, no matter how much I didn't want to.

Nikki grabs my diaper bag and gets out diapers. She changes me and sits next to me on the bed and sets me on her lap.

She grabs my paci from the bag and puts it in my mouth. I rest my head on her chest and babble.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

370 words