🏖️Beach🏖️

Plot: Tny and Nikki go to the beach!
Little gear used:
Toys
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nikki's POV:
Today me and y/n are going to the beach. They have been very excited every since I told them yesterday. Right now im packing a bag full of the things we may need, like beach toys, their teether, snacks, drinks, and towels.

They are currently trying to get into their swimsuit. "Do you need help lamb?" I asked. "No m got it mama!" They said confidantly while still struggling. A few minutes later they said, "Mm mama m need help." I chuckle before going over to help them.

Im finished packing, and I put on y/n's shoes and tie them. I finish getting ready and we head out the door. I buckle them in the backseat and hand them their Ipad, which is playing y/f/s. I go around to the drivers seat and buckle myself in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We are finally at the beach. Since its a weekday its not crowded, which is perfect because it means y/n won't get judged a lot. I get out of the car and get them out of the car also.

I grab our bag and we head towards a empty spot. I set down our towel and I help them take off their coverup and sprayed sunscreen on them. "Okay honey you can go ahead and play." They immediately run towards the water and get splashed by a wave. I race over to make sure they were okay. They giggled as I let out a sigh of relief.

Once back at our spot I sat down and snapped a quick photo for insta. Afterwards I lay out their toys for when they are done with the water. I lay down to tan. After a while I hear giggles getting closer. I sat up to see y/n jogging towards me with something in their hands.

When they got to me, they showed me what they had. "Wow those are very pretty seashells little one!" They giggled. We build a sandcastle together before we leave.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey everybabie! Sorry that the ending seems kinda rushed idk how else to end it. But im going to the beach today woohoo!!
376 words