Chapter 2: Reputation

*ELIJAH'S POV*

I walk into school the next day scanning the halls for the new girl Daisy. She is so sweet and innocent. Oblivious of the way i acted towards her. For such a small girl she has a real big mouth on her.

I spot her curly blonde locks bouncing in the halls as she talks with Payton. I watch from behind subconsciously following them.

Such a well-done girl that i would love to see a mess.

My thoughts are far from innocent, something i wish i could take away. I listen as she giggles and chats away, in her own little Lala world.

I'm attracted to her and i can't explain it. I'm not used to girls being so forward and back chatty towards me. I'm used to them flirting which turns into sex, not Daisy.

I'm not used to this feeling.

They walk into class and i follow after them and i sit at my new seat from last class while Daisy takes my seat.

I slump in my chair with a groan leaning forward.

"What's your issue?" My best friends Collin and Jordan sit next to me.

"Nothing." I grumble. I'm surprised these idiots are even my friend. I'm greatful they are, they are the only people i can actually stand being around for longer than 5 minutes.

"Your so lovely to have a conversation with." Collin chuckles.

"You should know this already."

"We do." Jordan laughs.

"That little Daisy girl is cute." Collin says making us all look at her. She has a small smile as she just sits there. Is that just her resting face? I could never imagine. She's so happy and bubbly. Something i'm not used to seeing.

She turns her head towards us and tilts her head slightly. We all look back to the board so we don't stare.

"Do you think she saw us?" I whisper.

"Since when would you care."

"Fuck off."

After lesson we wonder our way to the cafeteria and slump at our usual table with our trays of food.

"Are you actually committing to school this year?"

I shrug eating my disgusting school steak.

I watch as Daisy and Payton come into the hall. They walk towards our table and my heart speeds up as butterflies fill my stomach.

What is with me? I'm not normally like this.

"Jordan we need to organise our art project." Payton says looking at him.

"Yeah what do we need to do?"

"Do you ever listen in lesson?"

"Not really."

Payton let's out a sigh as Daisy giggles. I look at her as she's smiling, her eyes bright and shiny like the stars. So pure and un-harmed.