Chapter 31: Trickster

*DAISY'S POV*

(A FEW MONTHS LATER)

"Daisy do i have to wear this shit? I don't like it." Elijah groans from inside my closet.

"It's christmas eve, yes we have to wear matching christmas pajamas. You agreed to it."

"I never agreed to it."

"Yes you did, now come out the closet."

"No."
"Yes."
"No."
"Yes."
"Yes."
"No."

My eyes widen.

He tricked me!

I let out a deep, sad sigh to mess with him. The door instantly shoots open as he looks at adorable as ever.

I smile as i walk towards him wrapping my arms around his neck standing on my tippy toes. His wrap around my waist.

"You look very cute." I peck his lips. His lips curl into his iconic tiny smile. He softly kisses my neck.

"I like it when you smile." I muffle into his shoulder.

"I love it when you smile."

I sigh knowing i'm not going to win.

"Ready to go to the winter festival?"
"In pajamas?"
"Mhm. It's fun. Come on."

I grab his hand and drag him out the door. We hold hands as we walk to town square, the snow chilling everyone.

My eyes lock in on a group of boys from my old school. What the heckidy heck are they doing here? They live 3 hours away.

"Why don't we like them?" Elijah whispers in my ear. I snap my head to him.

"Uhm they just went to my old school that's all."
"Oh yeah, is that all, really?"
"Okay they were kind of mean but it's fine." His grip on my hand tightens as he looks at them.

"Elijah it's fine."

"Daisy!" They call out.

I slowly walk towards them, Elijah by my side.

"Hello?" I ask.

All of them stare at the boy towering next to me, Elijah glaring at all of them.

"Are you guys going to keep trying to show eachother up or what?" I ask. Everyone looks at me.

"Your funny Daisy, i like that." One guy says.

"Fuck off." Elijah stares.

"Jelous?"

"Your just trying to mess with me you fuck."

"Calm down guys."

"Daisy, you boyfriend has raging anger issues."

Elijah let's put a groan as he walks away from them, dragging me along by my hand.

"Slow down, you have long legs."

He looks back at me and slows down.

"Sorry."

"You okay?"

"What the fuck is that guys problem?"

"I warned you they were mean."

"Mm."

Ciao

Ciao