Chapter 30: Bros

*DAISY'S POV*

I'm swimming around in Elijah's amazing pool waiting for him to come home from football practise.I'm only wearing a bra and undies because i didn't have bathers with me.

The back gate opens Elijah coming in.

"Hi." I put my arms on the edge of a pool with a smile.

"Hi darling." He pulls his shirt over his head and then dives into the pool.

He gracefully swims through the clear water to me. He spins me around by my waist so my back is pressed against the side of the pool. I wrap my arms around his neck.

"I missed you." He leans in giving me a soft kiss.

"I missed you too."

He kisses me again this time, more aggressively. I slowly tug at his hair as his hands roam my body.

"Fuck Daisy." He breaks the kiss leaning his head on my shoulder as he breaths deeply. He then randomly starts whispering random things.

"Broccoli, basketball, Collin, movie, food."

"What are you doing, Elijah?"

"Fuck."

"What?"

"Trying to fucking control myself." His grip on me tightens as he takes a deep breath.

"From what?"

"You know damn well."

I do.

I slowly swim around and away from him and i watch as he goes under the water and comes back up shaking his head.

~~

"Hey bros." I say as me and Payton walk into Elijah's house where the boys are. Today is the day of the football party.

Elijah's eyebrows furrow.

"I'm not your bro."

"Sorry bro." I taunt.

"Say it again, i'll show you how bro like we are." He walks towards me a smug little grin on his face.

My cheeks flame pink as everyone starts laughing.

"Please don't." Payton gags.

Elijah chuckles as he gives me a kiss.

"Seriously don't call me bro again." He grumbles.

"Sorry.... bro. Sorry i couldn't help it, i'll stop now."

"Goddamn it Gellar." He leans his head on my shoulder. I let out a small giggle.

"You look pretty." He mumbles.

"I'm wearing sweats."

"So?"

I just smile and pat his booty making everyone laugh.