Chapter 10: Grumpy pants

*ELIJAH'S POV*

I'm getting ready for school when i get a message from Daisy. I smile softly before reading the message.

*My parents are taking me away for a week trip, i won't be at school.*

My body tenses a sneer coming onto my face. I want to see her.

*Cant you stay?*

*They forced me to come, i tried my best to get out of it.*

*I am not happy.*

*You never are*
*Ill miss you too, idiot.*

*I never said i would miss you*

*Yeah, yeah. Have a good time at school.*

*I won't. Have fun though*

I slump into my car and drive to school, my body tense. I find the group and walk over to them.

"Hello Grumpy Pants." Collin smiles. I send him a glare.

"Miss Daisy that much huh?" Payton giggles.

"No."

"Yes you do." Jordan pokes my shoulder. I snap my head to him. He quickly puts his arms up in surrender.

"Don't piss me off, not in the mood." I do the code to open my locker.

"Sorry Grumpy Pants."

I tighten my fists as i grab my books for class.

"Elijah!"

I turn around and see Darcy. Of all mother fucking people, seriously?

"What do you fucking want?"

"Wowah someone is angry."

I turn back around and slam my books back in my locker shutting it.

"I'm going home." I grumble.

~~

One week since i've seen Daisy and i am going mad. She's messaged, i've messaged. But I haven't seen her fucking face in too long. I haven't heard her voice, she hasn't rambled. I need to see her. I'm dying here.

I'm laying in bed watching the movie Speed. Great movie.

I hear my door open downstairs and an angels voice.

"Elijah?"

Daisy.

I strip my covers off and storm downstairs and i see her blonde locks i've missed so heavenly.

"Daisy." I walk towards her. She quickly turns around a smile on her face.

"Hello." She smiles. I don't say anything and just wrap my arms around her waist pulling her close into my chest.