Android #17 (DBX) Part 1

[ The Time Vault ]
"You know, I can't help but feel we could really use an extra pair of reliable hands here... My partner and I are an efficient team on a mission, but there's quite a number of time distortions and taking care of them all as they pop up is... Well, it's not always so simple. You know what I mean?" Trunks muses out loud to his peers as he and they both look upon the four time scrolls that lie upon the stationary table at the center of the circular room. Each of those mystic scrolls radiating with a wicked amethyst aura - a cue of a misdeed transpiring within history.

"Yeees, I couldn't agree more. These distortions are unpredictable and sometimes even complicated. It certainly wouldn't hurt to have another set of muscles around to help clean up these messes." Elder Kai voices his agreement with the young saiyan, nodding acknowledgement.

"Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought so, too. Which is why I took the liberty of seeking out another potential Time Patroller. You two have been working hard indeed, so I did my best to find someone who aid in our endeavor." Supreme Kai of Time informs with optimism vibrant in her tone. At such a claim, the other two shoot her curious looks.

"O-oh? Who did you find?" Trunks asks.

"I'd like to know that myself. Did you stumble upon a power and new warrior somewhere?" Elder Kai chimes in with his inquiry.

"Powerful? I'd say so! New? Well.... Let's just say, he's a relative of a certain someone's wife." She answers rather coyly, grinning as she idly scratches just below her right eye. The hint seemingly eludes them both - or at least, for the time being. Trunks immediately adopts a thoughtful scowl as he crosses his arms. Elder Kai on the other hand presses a finger to his wrinkly chin as he looks up to the ceiling, wondering just whom she could be referring to.

"The relative of someone's wife..." Trunks repeats within a murmur to himself as he scouts his memories for someone who could match that description.

"Certainly you don't mean the Ox King, do you?" Elder Kai asks.

"Hahaha. Nope! It's not Chi-chi's father, but you're kiiiiiiiinda' close. Can you think of anyone else with a wife who has a close relative?" She asks in return, winking. Undoubtedly finding amusement in her teasing. Seconds of her asking that, Trunk's eyes winden with clarity.

"Wait, do you mean you actually got him to help out!?" Trunks asks in disbelief.

"Maybe! Just... don't freak out yet, okay?" Supreme Kai of Time requests a tad nervously, still upholding a small grin at she presses her finger tips together, forming a bottomless triangle with her hands.

"Hm? Well, where is this mysterious fighter? Shouldn't he have been here some time ago?" Elder Kai presses, forsaking any more attempts at guessing further. Fortunately, he didn't need to do so. The sound of footsteps treading along a marble flooring draws the attention of the three toward the top of the staircase behind Trunks.

"Sorry for the wait. Thought I'd look around a bit." At last, the individual in question comes into view and heads down the flight of stone stairs. He was more or less the same height as Trunks , and now sporting a letterman jacket with a red base and black sleeves that were rolled up half up his arms. The right breast of his jacket bore a red circle with 'TP' at the center of it - the same symbol that's also visible on the back of it, though in a far larger size. An article he wears over his typical attire.