Prolouge: The SuperStar captured!

Our story begins at a kingdom of snow and ice is being seen in the distance for a few minutes until magma drops upon the ice. Above there's a floating castle constructed of rock and lava with a monstrous figurehead in front flies toward the ice kingdom.

The floating castle drops and anchor, lands in front of the ice castle, opening the gates to release an army of turtle-like soldiers named Koopas. A blue-robed Wizard Koopa appear from thin air.

Wizard Koopa: Behold! The King of the Koopas!

As the wizard koopa said that he strikes his wand upon the ground, signaling the Koopa army to turn in attention as their king emerges and began to walk towards the ice castle.

King of the Koopas: OPEN THE GATES! Or die.

The Ice Castle doors began to be open causing some of the Koopas to be scared of who they're facing. Large shadows loom within the ice palace until it reveals an army of penguins who are determined to fight.

Koopa Troopa: Huh?

The penguin army are getting ready to fight until their King single them.

Penguin King: ATTACK!

The Penguin army began to yell out their battle cries while charging at the Koppa army. The army then began to pick up snow to make snowballs to attack the Koopa army, which caused no effect to the King or the army until a they brought out a catapult and launch a big snowball at the Wizard Koopa who teleported away from the snowball causing it to hit one of the Koopa soldiers. The Penguin King signals them to hold their attack by raising his fist in the air.

Penguin King: That was just a taste of our fury! Do you yield?

The Pengiun army was about to attack for Koopa King to answer his question about yielding or backing down.

King of the Koopas: *Chuckles* I do not.

The Koopa King looked at the Koopa Wizard, that gives him a sign to do what he needs to do. The Koopa Wizard uses his magic to lift the penguins from the ground and tosses them aside the castle. The Koopa King then steps towards the ice castle for a little bit, took a deep breath and releases fire from his mouth which causes the ice castle to be destroyed from the Koopa King's fire breath.

The penguin army and their king try to stop him but was pulled back or pinned down by the Koopa King's army. All they had to do was watch their home getting destroyed.

Penguin King: No...

As the Koopa King was finished, the castle was in ruins until he saw a magnificent and familiar glow that could help him with his own plans.

King of the Koopas: Oh, yeah....

The Koopa King began to walk to the ruin castle as he looked at the glow, with the Wizard Koopa helping him by levitating some ice blocks for the king to walk up towards it.

King of the Koopas: At long last!

As the Koopa King reach to the top, he saw a shining yellow block with a question mark on it, which he breaks it with his strength to reveal the Star that could make him stronger, powerful, and invincible.

King of the Koopas: After all these years, I've finally found it! NOW WHO'S GONNA STOP ME?!?!?!

This leaves the entire universe to be in danger. Who will be able to stop the Koopa King from destroying the universe.

Nobody knows who.... And this is where our story begins!