A family reunion on Rainbow Road! Koopa Troopa Kart Ambush!

After the fight, the Mario Brothers had some ice packs for their bruises thanks to Jasmine Kong and Princess Peach.

Jasmine Kong: That was insane! *Hugs Damien Kong on the arm*

Damien Kong: Heh, it was nothing.

Princess Peach: That was incredible! He kept beating you senseless, and you both kept getting back up? You just don't know when to quit!

Mario: Huh... Well, never thought of that as good thing.

Princess Peach: It's a great thing.

Damien Kong: We appreciate it. Really, we-.

Donkey Kong: *Kicks the door open* I let them win, just for the record.

Mairo: Really, though? Why would you do that?

Donkey Kong: You want to know why? It's mind your own business, that's why! *Throws a barrel at the brothers.

Damien Kong: Hey!

Mario: *Walks up to Donkey Kong ready to fight* All right, giant monkey!

Right before they were about to fight, Damien Kong slams his hands to the ground to get their attention

Damien Kong: Now it's not the time to fight! You both acting like children!

Cranky Kong then appears in the scene alongside his guards and the rest of the Kongs.

Cranky Kong: At least someone has some senses. You reminded me of my son before he was gone from the Kremling Attack and he- *Realizes that Damien is right here and alive*

Damien Kong: He what?

Cranky Kong: He came back home. *Walks up to Damien Kong and looks at him which shows his vison of him as a child and now as an adult* Son...

Mario and Damien Kong: Wha?

Donkey Kong: Yeah, wha?

Jasmine Kong: Your father didn't tell you this, but Damien Kong is your lost twin brother, DK.

Donkey Kong: Then that would mean that he's...

Cranky Kong: Yes. Your brother, my son, is home. 

Damien Kong: *Realize who Cranky Kong and Donkey Kong is* Dad? and Bro? *The two Kongs nodded their heads* Dad and bro, Dad and bro, Dad and bro!

Cranky Kong: Yes! YES!

Damien Kong: Dad and bro! *Starts to cry a little bit and hugs Donkey Kong and Cranky Kong* I GOT MY FAMILY!

Donkey Kong: Twin Bro! *Hugs him back*

Cranky Kong: My son! *Lifts up Damien Kong's arm up in the air* My son is home!

All the Kongs started to cheer for the King's lost son has been found and started to celebrate with a feast with music playing. 

Damien Kong: Wow.