Onto the journey! A family fight on the Great ring of Kong!

Today at the Mushroom Kingdom, horns begin to play a fanfare as Mario, Princess Peach, Jasmine and Damien Kong exit the castle to a crowd of Toads who is cheering for them.

Mario: *Gasp*

Damien Kong: Wow...

Princess Peach: They're all counting on us. No pressure.

They all pass through the crowd, who give Mario and Damien Kong curious looks.

Toads: *Cheering*

Mario: *Chuckle nervously*

As they were passing through the crowd, they all stand next to the Warp Pipe as Princess Peach give an announcement for the Toads.

Princess Peach: My Toads! Our days of terror are almost over! With the help of Jasmine and the Kong army, we will stop- *A blue Toad raises his hand causing her to stop*

Blue Toad: Uh... Who are they?

The blue Toad pointed at Mario and Damien Kong as Princess Peach gives him an answer.

Princess Peach: The human is not important! But, for the Kong, he will explain!

Damien Kong began to walk next to Princess Peach and talk to them.

Damien Kong: My name is Damien Mario Kong, and I am the lost Son of the King from the Jungle Kingdom. If I can convince my father to help the Princess, then the Mushroom and Jungle Kingdom will be safe!

The Toads began to cheer for them, as they enter the pipe, with Mario being last by weakly waving at the Toads goodbye as he gets to be pulled in. They all began to start walking through the mushroom forest.

Princess Peach: Nervous?

Mario: Who, me? *Scoffs* Yes. A little.

Damien Kong: I'm just as nervous as you, but also excited.

Jasmine Kong: Excited to fight Bowser?

Damien Kong: Yeah.

Princess Peach: *Giggles*

As the group was continue walking, they heard footsteps from behind. As they turn around, they all saw Toad who was dancing behind them.

Toad: 🎶We're goin' on an adventure!🎶 *Normal* Come on, guys! *Scatting* Hey, Mario and DK!

Princess Peach: *Looks at Mario and Damien Kong* You know this guy?

Damien Kong: He helped us out to get to your castle.

Mario: Uh-

Toad: Yeah, we're best friends.

Mario: But are we?

Toad: *Holds up his finger to Mario and turns to Peach* Don't worry. *Emphatically* I... will...protect you.

Jasmine Kong: A Toad that is brave enough to join the princess.