A mysterious pipe and welcome to the Mushroom Kingdom!

At the downtown of Brooklyn, the water main started to flood the area and the workers were still trying to fix it as Mario, Luigi and Damien Kong arrive.

One of the works attempts to hold a manhole cover over the leak.

Construction worker: I got this!

But it caused the water to spray upward at him, causing him to fly a little bit and then to the ground. 

Damien Kong: "I got this", he said.

Mario: They ain't even lookin' in the right place. *Looks at another manhole cover* Come on, guys.

Mario uses a crowbar to lift up the cover, which causes water to drain into the open manhole.

Luigi: *Looks at Mario* You are not seriously considering- *Mario jumps into the draining water* Mario! *Laughs nervously*

Damien Kong: All is shore is going shore, Luigi! *Jumps in the manhole* WHOO!!

Luigi: Oh boy. *Follows Damien*

The three brothers have made it to the sewers and understands why the flood is happening, they saw a pressure wheel across the pipe, and it looks like it's going to break.

Mairo: *Pointed forward which shows a wheel across the pipe* We have to get to that pressure wheel!

Luigi: Mama Mia...

Damien Kong: Let's hope you both know how to climb!

The three climbs across the pipe, while Damien climb with only his two hands since it was easy for him, to reach the wheel, but the pipe they were hanging break and it cause all of them to fall.

Mario, Luigi and Damien Kong: AHHH!!!

And crash through a brick wall and fell into a different place.

Luigi: Ow... I knew saving Brooklyn was a bad idea.

Damien Kong: *Helps Luigi up* Hey, why didn't we get hurt from a brick wall?

Luigi: Are you complaining?

Damien Kong: No, it's just odd. *Looks around the area* Holy moly...

Mario: What is this place? *Pulls out a flashlight and activates it* Come on, let's look for a way out.

They all began to walk down the tunnel by using the stairs and saw a lot of big pipes.

Damien Kong: Wow... How long have this been here?

Mario: It looks like nobody's been down here in years.

Luigi saw a green pipe and decided to look out it.

Damien Kong: I can't believe this. This is insane! Luigi, you got a camera with you, right? *Turns around and notices Luigi is not here* Umm, Mario?

Mario: Yeah?

Damien Kong: Where's Luigi?

Mario: What are talking about he's-

As Mario turns around, he notices that Luigi was gone. That's why Damien told Mario about the problem.

The two brothers began to walk to the green pipe and enter it.

Mario: Luigi?

Damien: *Screams through the tunnel of the pipe* LUIGI!! WHERE ARE YOU!?!?

Damien's voice echo through the pipe and there was no response. The two boys looked at each other in worried for their brother. Mario uses his flashlight to shine around the area and notices that there was only a wrench but not Luigi. Mario picks up the wrench as he and Damien Kong enter the pipe.