Super Mario Bros. Plumbing Services and the first job!

The scene cuts to a commercial for a plumbing business called, 'Super Mario Bros. Plumbing.' Two men and a brown-fur Gorilla wearing a hat, a tie, shirt with yellow stars and some blue shorts. The man wearing a red shirt and hat that has the letter M on it is named Mario, and the one in green with the letter L on his hat is named Luigi in green, both have large mustaches and wearing denim overalls and white gloves. In the middle shows the brown gorilla, his tie and hat show the two letters combined that spell 'DK'. The gorilla was named Damien Kong, he is the adopted brother of the Mario brothers. They ride in a yellow van and demonstrate their plumbing skills.

🎶We're the Mario Bros! And plumbing our game! We're not like the others who get all the fame! If your sink is in trouble, then you can call us on the double! We're faster than the others! You'll be hooked on the brothers! Uh! 🎶

Mario: It's-a-me, Mario!

Damien Kong: I'm-A Damien Kong!

Luigi: And-a Luigi!

Mario: Are you tired of paying too much for plumbing?

The Mario Bros and Damien: Mamma Mia!

The scene switches the Mario Bros are flying in the air wearing yellow capes.

Mario: That's why the Super Mario Brothers are her! To save Brooklyn.

Luigi: And Queens!

Damien Kong: And even your wallet so you don't have to pay too much!

Costumer: Thank you, Super Mario Bros! It seems like the only thing you haven't drained is my bank account.

Mario: Forget the expensive plumbing companies when you're just a face! With the Super Mario Brothers, you're family!

🎶Hooked on the brothers! 🎶

As the commercial ends, the real Mario Brothers and Damien Kong celebrate in Punch-Out Pizzaria.

Damien Kong: Alright!

Mario: Wow! You both were great!

Luigi: I was great? Are you kidding you were great!

Damein Kong: Nah, we all were great!

Mario: I'm so glad we spent our life savings on this commercial!

Luigi: That is not a commercial! That is cinema.

Mario: Eh, what about the accent? Is it... Is it too much?

A man dressed similarly to the brothers, turns to them, whose name is Giuseppe, by tapping on Luigi's shoulder.

Giuseppe: Too much? It's-A perfect! Wahoo!

Luigi and Damien Kong nodded their heads in agreement with Giuseppe.

Mario: Okay, I'm gonna trust you.

As Giuseppe returns playing a Jump Man arcade game, a male voice appear which shows a large man with a big beard in a Wrecking Crew uniform and glasses. Damien started to get upset because he knew who that man was, Spike.

Spike: Well, well, well. If it isn't Brooklyn's favorite failures, the Stupid Mario Brothers and their dumb gorilla sidekick.

Damein Kong: Great, Spike's here.

The Mario Brothers and Damien Kong walks up to where Spike is.

Mario: Hey Spike.

Damein Kong: What do you want?

Spike: Yeah! It's-a-me! HAHAHA! Tell me something, have you three even gotten one call since you left me to start your dumb company?

Damein Kong: I wouldn't say left us since you didn't actually let us help you.