Bio: The third brother of the Mario Bros and twin of DK

Name: Damien Kong

Nicknames: DK (By others), Damien Mario Kong, Monkey Boy (Spike), Son (Mario and Luigi's parents and Cranky Kong), Bro (By Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, and Funky Kong), and Hero of the Jungle and Mushroom Kingdom.

Age: 23

Birthday: July 9th (Same as Donkey Kong) 

Species: Kong

Looks:

Family: Cranky Kong(Father), Donkey Kong(Twin Brother), Diddy Kong(Brother in arms), Dixie Kong(Sister in arms), Funky Kong(Best brother in arms), & Jasmine Kong(Love Interest)

Adopted Family: The Marios, Mario(Adopted Big Brother) & Luigi(Adopted Little Brother)

Enemies/Rivals: Spike, Koopa Troopas, Goombas, and Bowser

Favorite Quotes: 'BANANA SLAMMA!', 'Let's-A-Go!', 'It's-a-me, Damien Kong!', 'Oh, coconuts!', and 'Don't mess with the Super Mario Bros.'

Love Interest: Jasmine Kong

Kart Type: Like DK's but with his colors

Bio: Damien Kong was born on Kong Island and was moved to Brooklyn as a baby. Mario and Luigi's parents found him and decided to adopt him as a family. After a couple of years, Damien and the Mario Bros decided to do their own plumbing business until something strange happened under the sewers of Brooklyn, New York which caused them to be in an adventure.