Meeting the Princess and Training along with and the Elasticity Kong.

Inside the throne room, the princess and the Toads were talking about Bowser's arrival at the Mushroom Kingdom is soon.

Toadsworth: May I have your attention? Bowser has finally found the Super Star and is headed towards our kingdom. Its power will make him invincible. With the star, we will be destroyed.

Everyone in the room gasped.

Yellow Toad: Princess, what are we going to do.

The Princess of the Mushroom Kingdom walks down the stairs of her throne and look at the Toads.

Princess of the Mushroom Kingdom: I will not let him hurt you. We are going to stop Bowser!

Yellow Toad: How? Look at us! We're adorable! *Makes a cute face along with the other Toads*

Princess of the Mushroom Kingdom: I'm going to convince the great Kong army to help us. Together, we'll annihilate that monster!

Toadsworth: They're mad king doesn't make alliances. The Kongs will never agree.

Princess of the Mushroom Kingdom: Not to me, yes. But, to one of their people, they will. I brought someone who is a part of the Jungle Kingdom. Everyone, meet Jasmine Kong.

As the Princess said that two long arms appear to be landed on the ground, and then a figure quickly went down to see a female gorilla, wearing some blue clothes and looked at the Toads.

Princess of the Mushroom Kingdom: Jasmine have been of the Kongs ever since she was a child.

Jasmine Kong: I can convince the king to make an alliance with the Mushroom Kingdom. Me and the princess will leave for my kingdom in the morning.

Toadsworth: Very well then. Good luck Jasmine Kong and Princess. For all our sakes.

The Princess and Jasmine nodded their heads for agreement and began to leave the throne room until they heard some footsteps. They turn to their right and saw Damien Kong and Mario running towards them. Time begins to slow down for Damien Kong when he saw Jasmine and Jasmine saw Damien. They're eyes begin to brighten from this. While they were looking at each other, Mario saw the princess and run towards her as he reached out her hand.

Mario: Princess!

When Mario reaches out for the princess hand, she grabbed his arm and threw his body to the floor, causing Damien Kong and Jasmine Kong to stop looking at each other.

Damien Kong: BRO! *Helps Mario up* Mario, are you alright?

Mario: Princess! We-

Then the guards came in and surrounded Mario and Damien Kong, wielding their weapons at them, Damien Kong was about to fight them, but Jasmine Kong grabbed one of the Toads, with her elasticity, to calm them down.

Princess of the Mushroom Kingdom: Wait! Release them.

The guards release the two brothers when both the Princess and Jasmine approached them.