Secret Notes|Part 1

Aru wasn't having a very good day. First, she spilled water on herself, so she had to go change. She almost missed the bus and forgot they were having a pop quiz on chemistry today. To top it all off, Aiden said that he couldn't walk home with her today!!!! Something about "Helping my mom.....umm.... garden!! Yea, Garden!!" Aru snorted. Sounds like a lame excuse to me, and I'm the queen of excuses and lies.  Aru thought to herself when she suddenly stopped. SCREECH!!

Aru ran up to the tree in front of the museum and saw a note. Not any note, a secret love note!! It was decorated with lightning bolts and heart stickers. It was sealed with a heart sticker too. "Who knows about my liking for lightning bolts?? Do they know about Vajra too??" Aru said out loud, as she walked up the museum stairs and into the apartment. "Hey, Mom!! I'm going to my room to do some work!!" Before Dr. Shah could reply, Aru raced to her room. But not before she heard a "Hey Beta!! Go do your work!!" She closed her door and decided to look out the window to see if she could see what Aiden was doing. She peeked through her blinds and saw him writing something... while listening to music? Weird.

I opened the letter and started to read it:

What the actual heck??

Hey GUYS!! I hope you liked Part 1 of Secret Notes!! Part 2 should be out soon!!

I am also starting a new fanfic based on Aru Shah called "Reconnect"!! I currently have the prologue, and Chapters 1 and 2 as drafts, so they should be out in a couple of days!! That's all really, and stay tuned for part 2!!

--- Puppy :)