Secret Notes|Part 3!!

Aru stared at the new note in front of her. 

As soon as I got the note, I ran up to my room, closed the door, and started to analyze it. As soon as I read "Daughter of Indra, I was shocked. WHO KNOWS THAT I AM THE DAUGHTER OF INDRAAAAA!! Also Lightning??? Sky??? How do they know!! Is it someone I'm close to?? Is someone stalking me?? Is this a joke?? So many things were going through my mind right now. But also, it was so sweet!!

I tucked it with my Lord of The Rings DVDs, and I went down to get some Swedish Fish. I grabbed a bag and I started watching a movie when I heard an "Aru!!!!!!". I paused the movie and turned around to see my mom. "Malini and I are going out, so Aiden is coming over!!". My mom said and asked me if I was okay with it. Of course, I agreed!! "Yea, Mom!! Is he coming over now??" "Yea he should be here soon, get ready!!". My mom said, and she hugged me goodbye and left. 

I didn't feel like changing, and I was only wearing sweatpants and a hoodie, so I continued my movie. About 5 minutes in I heard the front door to the apartment open and close. DANG IT!! I totally forgot that Aiden has the spare keys to the house!! He walked in and sat down next to me on the couch. "Hey, Shah!! Watcha watching??", he asked me, and I told him. "Lord of The Rings!!" "Of course, classic Shah."He said, but he still watched the movie with me. Occasionally, he would steal some Swedish Fish, or I would give him some. By the time the movie was over, Malini Aunty and Mom still weren't here yet. 

I decided that I couldn't hold it in any longer...

"I... I have something to show you." I said. (Hahahaha!! You thought she was gonna confess!!) Aiden looked at me with confusion, but deep in his eyes, he looked like he was trying to hold a smirk. Almost like he knew what I was going to show him. Hmmmmmmm.  I grabbed his hand and we went to my room, with a lot of protesting from Aiden. We got there and I slowly grabbed the notes from my secret hiding spot. When I showed Aiden, he faltered for a second, blinking rapidly and opening and closing his mouth, like he was trying to say something. "Ummm... Wow, Aru! Do you know who they are from?? Also, how do they know Indra and your full name??". Aiden asked questioningly. "I have no idea!! That's why I wanted to show you!!" I said. He didn't know anything about it, so we went back downstairs.

We watched a couple more movies, and baked cookies which ended in a hot mess. ( I am working on a one-shot about the cookies!!)  We then spend an hour cleaning up the mess and then we ate the cookies. By the time we were done, it was getting dark. I got a text from my mom saying she was back, and Aiden got a text from his mom too. he said goodbye and left.

As soon as Mom walked in she asked me what we did, and I told her about it. I even told her about the secret notes. She was shocked!! "Aru, are you sure this isn't Aiden??" She asked me, and I shook my head. "How could it be Aiden?? When I asked him, he said he had no idea about them!!". I protested! All I got was a 'Hmmmmmm' from my mom. It was getting late, so I gave in for the day and slept. 

But I wasn't prepared for what would happen the next day.

Bum Bum BUMMMMMMMM!! I am sorry this one was so short!!! But the next one will be SUPERRRRR Long, trust me. There was no note in this one, but what do you think Aiden is hiding!! I will update soon, so stay tuned!! Also, there will be another secret note in the next one, and you will get to find out who the writer of the notes is!! Stay tuned!!

-- Puppy <3