Secret Notes|Part 5!!

Hey Guys!! This is Part 5!!

Aru P.O.V

I was peacefully sleeping, only to be interrupted by a loud "ShAhHhHhHhHhHhHhH!!!" Ughhhh. "Mom!! 5 more minutes!" I said half asleep, and turned to face the wall. Then, I heard a small laugh and felt a smirk radiating around the room. I almost fell out of my bed when I realized who I said that to. Luckily, they noticed, and laughed at me, but not before making sure I didn't fall off. "Mom? That's a new one!" I threw a pillow into their face and said "Shut up WiFeY!!" I jumped out of bed, but not before I heard Aiden say 'You're on' under his breath. Suddenly, 2 strong arms jerked me back, and in a blink of an eye, before I knew it, I was leaning on Aiden as he tickled the life out of me. I could tell by the look on his face that he was enjoying it. I tried squirming out, but he tickled harder and held me closer to him. He was STRONG! "Aid—Hahahahaha— Stop—Hahahahaha—Now—Hahahahaha." I tried to say, but since he was tickling me, I couldn't get more than a couple of words out. My arms snaked to the back of his neck, and I started tickling him. (NO DIRTY MINDS!!) He wasn't showing any signs of ticklishness. Bummer

AIDEN P.O.V

Today started odd, to say the least. Dr. K. P. Shah had to go out for something in the morning, so I was in charge of waking up The Lightning Queen Aru Shah. Hurrah! I woke her up, only for her to call me Mom!! She almost fell out of her bed when she realized, and I resisted the urge to just stand there and laugh. Then, she had the nerve to throw a pillow at ThE AiDeN AcHaRyA!! As of now, I am currently holding Aru against me and tickling her. Weird? Noooooooo. This is what normal best friends do!!! I could feel her hands snake up to my neck like she was trying to tickle me! Lucky for me, I am NOT ticklish. She noticed that and stopped but with a pouting face. I noticed and let go too. Then I started laughing. She, thankfully, started to laugh too. She ushered me out into the lobby and told me to wait.

About 12 minutes and 54 seconds later ( I was bored ok!!) Aru came out, ready for school. She looked amazing, to say the least. She had a White 'SPIDER-MAN' T-shirt and black jeans, Her hair was in a loose braid. "Oi! Aiden! Wifeyyyyyy!" I was brought out of my thoughts. Aru was shaking me, and I'm 99.8% sure I zoned out. She grabbed her backpack, got some Swedish fish, and we started walking to the bus stop. "Seriously Shah!! Swedish Fish first thing in the morning??" I asked Shah, only before sticking my hand in the bag and grabbing some for myself. "Aiden!! I can eat whatever I want, plus you're eating it too!!" She complained, and we laughed all the way to the bus stop. It wasn't that far.

TiMe SkIp!! Brought to you by The Naga-Loka Institute

We got to school just before the first bell. I dragged Aru into our class and we sat down in our seats. "HELLO, STUDENTS!" Mr. Blofis entered the room. He was our ELA teacher, and he was super upbeat. His class was fun. We did something different today, kinda like a get-to-know-you thing. Apparently, Mr. Blofis has a teenage son and a toddler daughter!! Anyway, that class was fun, but next is math. With. Ms. Dodds. That class is BORING!! Luckily Aru knows what to do. She electrocuted the lights with Vajra. Next thing you know, the speakers start up, and you can hear our principal. "Hello, Students!! Unfortunately, our lights went out, so school is out!! Enjoy the free day!" The whole class cheered. Aru and I packed our stuff and left.

Aru P.O.V

Today was so fun!! ELA was so fun and I got to electrocute the lights, giving us a free day!! I almost forgot about this morning. Aiden and I were walking home, talking about Lord of The Rings. Before we knew it, we were at home. He dropped me off and waved bye, and he went into his house. I noticed he had a sticker on his hand. Oh well. I went in and got some cereal, turned on L.O.T.R., and started watching the movie.

3rd Person P.O.V (Sorry for a lot of POV Changes!!)

Aru happily watched her movie, but she didn't notice didn't notice what Aiden was doing, right outside the museum...

Aiden P.O.V (Hahahaha you thought it was over!!)

I waved to Aru and made sure she saw me get inside. Perfect. Now I just have to... *Reaches out to grab something*... there. I added the final touches and walked back over to Aru's house, making sure she didn't see me. I could see her watching Lord of the Rings through the window. I slipped the thing into her mailbox and stealthily walked back into my house. Yay

Bum Bum Bum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, I know I said that there was gonna be a note in this one, but there was a change of plans, and this adds more to the plot, so.... yea. Have you figured out who the person is on the other side of the notes?? Comment if you have!! I also did say that this is the last part but... I lied!!!! There will be one or two more parts after this!!

I don't really have much more to say. I have EOGs on May 16th, 17th, and 18th, so I may not update as much. But I will definitely update at least twice a week in the summer!! Stay Tuned! Bye!!

—Puppy