Baby Steps | One Shot

This one-shot is KINDA SAD!!! Warning before you read it. Nothing too sad tho. 

After The Slee-- No, MY DAD died, and Kara got her memory erased, my life has been a mess.

It has only been a couple of weeks, but my life is so messed up. I trusted Kara, and she betrayed us, but in the end, she was back on the good side, and I miss her so much.  

And my dad. He was the father I never had, but it was painful watching him die. He was never there, but he gave me a purpose. Without him, I wouldn't have to go on all of these quests. I never would have met Mini, Brynne, Aiden ( Ok maybe I would have met Aiden but I wouldn't have known he was Draupadi), Nikki, Sheela, Boo, Hira, Rudy, and so many more people. Although he was never there, he gave me something to work for. I miss him.

Mini and Brynne are worried about me. Calling me every day, checking up on me, and even coming to the museum through Greg. Just to see how I'm doing. School is out, so that's one problem put to the side. No more Poppy, Arielle, and Burton for me. But... that just gives my soul sisters more time to worry about me. I never wanted them to worry about me!!!! They just care too much! I try to tell them that I AM FINE!! But as I said, they care too much. 

I do love the things that they give me. Mini gave me an emergency med kit, which is questionable to random strangers, but not to the Potatoes!! Brynne bakes me these awesome desserts to try to cheer me up. It sometimes works, but I return to being moody the next day. She makes amazing blue cookies tho!

I'm not the only sad one tho. Although my friends try to cheer me up, they are sulking inside too. There had been times when we would have crying sessions together, and sometimes they don't check up on me, because they need someone to check up on them. To make sure that they are ok.  I go over too sometimes, to comfort my sisters and friends. I really worry about them too. We need each other for times like this. 

My mom. She is devastated. She LOVED my dad. She wanted to save him from the Diya. She fought with her dad to be able to marry Suyodhana. He was her only true love. She gets a cup of hot chai every morning and stays in her room. We even closed the museum for a while. Whenever someone would ask, we would say it was family problems. If only they knew. We will open the museum again, but we just aren't ready.

Aiden. He is a whole different story. Everytime I look through my window, I either see him calling someone on his phone, crying, pacing around the room, or talking to Brynne and/or Rudy. I miss him, and I worry about him too. We started dating a couple weeks ago, after his sacrifice. It pains me to think about that. He sacrifeced himself for me. I am so thankful that he came back. I say thank you to Nidra every day before I go to bed. 

Aiden often comes to visit me, and I go to visit him. We normally watch a movie, stay in our rooms, or simply just enjoy each others presence. The gang goes out for ice-cream, to the park, or we just go out places. We try to get it how it was before, and we are getting there. We are getting better, not so moody anymore, actually can get out of our rooms. We are the happy potatoes again. Me and Aiden are better than ever, and the same thing goes for Mini and Rudy, and Brynne and Hira. All of them got together. We are still getting over it, but you know what they say!

Baby Steps.

                                                                                                                                                     ~ Aru Shah

How was that?? This just shows the aftermath of the war. They are getting better tho and they are starting to recover. This is kinda what Aru is thinking, or what she writes in her diary!  I will update secret notes soon!! Luv u all!

- Puppy