The Date|Part 1|The Convincing

Hey Guys!! So... you know how I made the texting story!! Well I decided to make that into a 4 one-shots!! Here you go!! This is where they ARE NOT dating yet. Also, please read the A/N at the end!! It is super important!

Also.. here are some things you need to know for the story.

Italics — Flashback and Thoughts (You'll know)

Aiden Texting — 'Text'

Brynne Texting — 'Text'

Aiden Unsent Text — 'Text'

ONWARD WITH THE 1ST PART!!

Aiden was in trouble, to say the least. He wanted to ask Aru out, but he just didn't know how. He wanted to since Valentine's Day when he gave her a box of chocolate, but at the last moment, he chickened out.

Flashback...

Aiden was waiting under the tree next to the gym, waiting for Aru. Augustus Day was finally over, and since it was Valentine's Day, he wanted to do something nice for Aru! He texted Aru telling him to meet him, but she was already 10 minutes late. Aiden thought that she stood her up, and was about to leave when someone caught her hand. He turned around to see...

"Shah!!!" She was holding something behind her back, and he was holding the chocolates behind his back. Aiden couldn't take it anymore. "Hey, Sha— Aru. I wanted to get you something for Vvv-Valentines Day." He inwardly cursed. Did he really have to stutter? He gave her the chocolates with a smile on his face. Aru looked at him quizzically, then her face broke out into a grin and she said "Thanks Wifey!! Actually, I have something for you too!!" Aiden was confused. She had something for him? She whipped out her hand and in it was a bouquet of flowers!! He graciously took it and then began to ask the big question.

"Hey, Aru... I was wondering if..." Aiden was sweating, and Aru looked hopeful. "If... you wanted to walk home with me!!" Wow. Good job Aiden. Aru's face broke into disappointment, but then confusion. "Sure?? I mean, don't I always walk with you??" She said, but he just shrugged. They then began to walk home and talk about, who knows what...

Flashback Over...

Aiden P.O.V.

'How could I have messed that up!!' I thought to myself. But forget about the past, it was time for a redo. He was about to text Brynne, but it seems that she texted him first. She said 'Hey Wifey!'. Normally when Brynne says that, it means she has a plan up her sleeve. And normally a cheeky one. 'Hey Bee' I decided to type. Nice and easy. An instant message popped up. 'Do you know what today is?' Oh no... what did I forget!! A birthday, anniversary, important date, Potatoes Meet Up, heck A Wedding?? Brynne couldn't know I was stressing, so I typed 'What is it?' There, nice and easy. 'Its.... April 20, and you should ask Aru out!!' Is Brynne a mind reader? How did she know I was thinking about that!! But I mean, at least it isn't an important date.

Brynne was the ONLY one I told about the incident. Well... I accidentally told Rudy. One word slipped out of my mouth and he was begging to hear the whole story. I bet Aru told Mini who also told Rudy, and he knows both sides. Anyway, Rudy was laughing his butt off. Anyway, I forgot about the conversation I was having. 'What Bee?' I typed and it looks like she already had a huge paragraph written out and she just hit send. 'Oh come onnnnn! It's obvious she likes you! She even got affected by her smoldering! And I know you like her so don't deny it.' Dang, she's got me trapped. 'Ok fine!! I will ask her! Maybe... chaat?? Then making sure my next message didn't send, I typed 'I never should have told you I liked her.' It's true tho! She is going to use it against me. Definitely!

Her reply was instant, again. Or maybe I spend too much time thinking to myself, so it seems instant. Anyway... 'Perfect! Chaat! Now.... You can text HER, and tell me how it goes. I have some lasagna to make!! Bye!!' She typed. I have to set her up with Hira someday. 'Bye Bee' I said, though I doubt she saw it. Probably tying her apron on ready to make some lasagna. Anyway, I clicked on Aru's contact and typed the first message...

Did you guys like it????????? I am probably gonna do every one-shot based on a picture from the Texting Story!! The next part is going to be in Aru's POV!! I hoped you liked it and... WE REACHED 1K views!! I am going to work on a special One-Shot!! Stay tuned!

— Puppy :)