Secret Notes|Part 2

What the actual heck??

Aru had so many things running through her mind right now. 'A love note? Arundhati Shah? Who knows my full name?? Sun? Sweet? Funny? Crush? Open my Heart?? QDR/W??'  Who is QDR/W?? It probably stands for something, but what?? Also, Arundhati Shah?? Most people don't even know my nickname, let alone my full name!! The person who sent this has to know me well, and they know where I live!! If they go to my school, they would have to come fast, drop off the note, and leave before I get home!! This is very suspicious, but Aru couldn't help but feel giddy inside. Someone has a crush on her!! HER!! Arundhati (Aru) Shah!! 

Aru tucked the note safely between her Lord of the Rings books and actually did her homework. After all, she didn't wanna get in trouble with her mom. She took out her math homework, turned on some music, and started humming along while working. 

She didn't realize how much time she spent thinking about the note, and then homework. It was time for dinner!! Aru ate her dinner and went to bed, still thinking about QDR/W.

... Time Skip Brought To You From DeeDee the Death Danda ...

As I walked into Augustus Day, I could see everyone talking to their friends, and it made me miss Aiden. Speaking of, where is Wifey?? He was normally the punctual one, not me!!! I could see Poppy, Arielle, and Burton glare at me, and I just stuck my tongue out and hopped into history. Those jerks. (See my beautiful alliteration!!) I guess I didn't see where I was going, because I ran into something. No, someone. Specifically, Aiden. "Hey, Wifey," I said and made my way to my desk, which was conveniently right next to him.  "Hey, Shah!" He said!! He sat at the desk. "So what did you do yesterday??" He asked. I was wondering if he knew about the note, but before I could answer, I heard the bell ring, and the teacher started talking. I snuck a glance at Aiden, and he frowned for a second, before covering it up. I almost thought I imagined it, but it was there. I wonder why he was sad about it. Hmmmmmm... 

... Time Skip Brought To You By Gogo the Mace ...

School was finally over!! I was walking home with Aiden, cause he isn't busy!! We finally got home and I said one last goodbye to Aiden before stepping in. I walked in and saw another note!! In Greg's mouth!! No one touches Greg. But how do they know where I live? How did they get in? They must be close friends of mine if Mom let them come in like that.

It was decorated the same way, with lightning bolt stickers and heart stickers, except this one is sealed with a lightning bolt sparkly sticker. I slid it out from Greg's mouth, opened it up, and read the note:

For Daughter of Indra:

You are like lightning

Nice and bold,

My picture is bright,

And so are you.

Orchids are white,

Ghost ones are rare,

The line is long,

And so is your hair.

Sunflowers reach,

Up to the skies,

The welcome is warm,

And so are your eyes.

Daisies are pretty,

Daffies have style,

Plants are loving,

And so is your smile.

A Star is beautiful,

Just like you.

From— QDR/W

Okay... this is getting weird.

Hey Guys!! Wow, 2 updates in 1 day!! On a roll!! Anyway, who do you think QDR/W is?? What do you think the mystery notes are?? School has been a lot of pressure, but my tests will be done soon so I will update more often!! Expect the next update in 1 or 2 days!! Bye!

-Puppy:)