IV

mia and rafe got back home in complete silence. i guess rafe was mad at mia for some reasons. sarah was home.

"hey guys!" sarah yelled. none of them says anything bad. they be playing a kindergarten game the silent hero.

"whats up? whats wrong?" sarah asked them.

"im going to have a shower, im tired. i might go home today" mia said and left upstairs.

"whats going on rafe?" sarah asks

"nothing"

"then why aren't you guys talking, you seem mad" sarah said.

"maybe cause i am" rafe yelled

"whoah what the fuck" sarah said. rafe went upstairs and didn't talk to anyone.

mia was ready and was packing her bag when sarah got in and stopped her.

"hey whats up, what happened? please don't go, dad left this huge house for 2 weeks and you only been here for two days " sarah said

"im not going to leave just because of you, but I'll keep myself far from rafe." mia said. sarah hugged mia and they layed down on the bed and mia told sarah everything.

"so besides the point, i did nothing wrong.. wait was that on whole day?" mia  asks sarah about the laptop camera that is recording everything. 

"what, i didn't even notice it" sarah got her laptop and closed it." sarah actually saw that it was recording,  she wanted to know what will happen in her room .

"i want to sleep" mia said.

"yeah sure, im going to be with the pouges " and then she left the room and letting the door be slightly closed but still could look into the room.

time skip.

mia woke up from a loud speaker shouting some kind of music. she got out of the room to look for what is screaming. rafe was the cause of the problem.

"bro get it down, im trying to sleep" mia said

"im sorry sweetheart, i  didn't hear what you said" rafe got the volume turned down

"thank you, I cant  sleep" 

"you can't sleep without me?" rafe asks

"no i can sleep so good when you're not around, but this fucking music is annoying me"

"well then go fucking home to your momma" he shouts. its fucked up. mias mother never cared neither helped her at her worst. rafe really ruined this. mia went silent. she stared at the floor.

"what?" rafe asked. mia still had her eyes on the floor.

"are you alright? mia hello you there?"  rafe  got up and started shaking mia. mia got back from zooning out and walked away.

"where are you going?" rafe asked

"home to my momma who doesn't care if i live or die, be a whore or be a drug dealer "

"what" rafe walked with huge steps after mia.
mia started pacikng her stuff and went downstairs so she could leave.

"what no don't leave,i didn't know"