VII

mia got ready. finished her make up, did her hair and got the dress on. she wore black converse with it. they got into the car and drove off to toppers house where the party was at. before heading in to the house rafe gave mia his hoodie that was in the car.

it was a hot summer night, mia didn't dance neither drink anything she was sweating. rafe was next to her all night long except at 2:26 when topper asked him to go outside he wanted to talk with him.

"im going to be right back, be safe" rafe said and weng outside. she finally could get the hoodie off so she would die in the sweat. she went to take a drink at the island bar in the kitchen when a random guy walked over to her.

"hey gorgeous, what do you say we go upstairs and have some fun privately" the guy said

"not interested, i dont even know you and i have a boyfriend " mia said and drank a little bit into her vodka mixed up with fanta.

"im miles now you know me. whats your pretty name girly?" miles said.

"not telling you" mia said. the guy got mad when he realised he's not getting what he wants. he grabbed mia's wrist and started pulling her upstairs to a bedroom.

"let me go you freak"

"you're coming with me and im going have lots of lots of fun" he said. the guy was storng and draged mia upstairs. mia was lightweight and weak she couldn't do anything except scream but the music was too loud.

"no babygirl, you're not going to say a word, i dont care if you want it or not im still going to fuck you."  miles said. mia started kicking her feet and tried screaming. mia was pushed on the bed and was putten something in her mouth to shut her up.

"oh poor.. whats your name again?" miles said
mia couldn't speak. he took the thing out of her mouth and let her speak.

"listen, if you're going to stay quiet and obey to me, I'll try to not get you pregnant but if you will.."

"so what's your name?" he asked. mia was crying, she knew what was going to happen

"mia" she said quietly

"cute cute. now get your panties off but keep the dress on" he said. she didn't want to but she had to obey else she will be in bigger trouble.

"lay on your back and open your legs" mia never did such as horrible thing as this.

"you're a virgin. really? looking like this and still a virgin" miles judged mia

"can i please go, i dont want to be here" mia said

"im talking you're just moaning, got it? if i ask you a question answer but only say the answer no other information" mia started to cry more and noded.

"okay, how old are you?"

"sixteen" mia said sniffing for air.

"a little bit young for me but only 7 years" miles said with no damn given. mia got even more scared. 'im going to he raped by a 23 year old ass guy' she thought to herself.

"okay sweetheart, get the dress of and start dancing around naked" he said. mia got scared and wanted to ran away. she was a smart girl she obviously knew what to do right now. she watched too many crimes. she saw an opened window. she had an idea.

"i said dance!" he yelled. she got up and started playing with the pantie she got off of herself. she was swinging her body, dancing and belly dancing. she started to slowly walk backwards to the window and started pulling the dress higher and higher. the guy was super exited and ready to satisfy himself.

when she walked to the window she opened it wide and leaned out. she opened her legs trying to make the man focus on that and not how she is about to escape. the guy got up and started to get his pants down. she left fingerprints all around the room. before the guy got too close to her she kicked him in the nuts and pulled his hair out. she jumped out of the window and she ran as fast as she could.

her hair was messy, her make up was ruined and her dress was ripped. she didn't have any fall damage nut she still jumped out of the second floor. his hair was in her hands. she ran home knowing her mom will be home by that time.

she opened the front door and ran inside to find her mother. her mom had no idea what happened and why is her daughter looking like that.

"oh my god, what happened you look sick. what did you do sweetie? where were you? i called you, wheres your phone?" her mom asked

"mom" mia cried in her arms and hugged her really  tight.

"okay okay calm down, lets talk. let me get you a tea" her mom gave a pat on her head and they went to the kitchen.

"tell me, what happened?"

"i was at a party with my friend" mia started

"were you wearing this?"

"yes but i had a hoodie over it. so i was with him at a party and i was having fun, i went to get myself a drink then this guy draged me into a room i didn't want to i was so weak i couldn't fight back"

"oh no dont tell me" she went to hig her only daughter who she never took really god care of.

"i ran away before he could do it mom, i did it" mia smiled her mom hugged hair and stroked her hair trying to give her comfort she never gotten from her.

"its alright, don't cry. let's just sleep and forget all of this, i know its hard but give it a try" mia's mom said. mia went to her room and locked the door. she saw her phone she left home. her phone was blown up with messages from rafe.

raf🙀
where are you?
hey mia?
i can't find u
did you go home alone?
i found my hoodie did u take it off?
answer mia wtf

---6 missed call from raf🙀

mia dont ignore me
do you want me to go to your house
im starting to freak the fuck out
js tell me are u home

                                                                       mias😽
im home
can you come over please?

the door bell rang and mia ran downstairs. when mia's mom sleeps nothing can wake her up, you can have a world war and she would even notice.  she opened the door and right after she saw rafe she hugged him tight.

"whoah whats wrong, what happened?" rafe said hugging mia back and brushing jis finger thru mia's messy hair that was full with leafs.
they got upstairs and mia explained everything.

"wait i saw that mother fucker in the party, he's toppers cousin i think, im going to light his house on fire"

"no don't you dare, i want to forget everything. just imagine, i was almost raped i have a new trauma and then my boyfriend goes to jail."

"yeah you're right" he kissed her forehead and then fell asleep in a minute.