V

mia and rafe got back home and sneaked into rafes room. mia got into bed and imidiatly fell asleep. it wasn't so comfortable in the back of the car. rafe didn't. he went down to the basement and did something down there and the got back to his room quietly. he got in bed hugged mia from the back and putted his head on her hair.  rafe wasn't sleeping. he opened his eyes he could sleep.

thats when he saw something strange on mia's arm. her hoodie wasn't covering her whole arm like it always does. he got up to check if he saw that right. and he did. they were deep fresh cuts. mia woke up from the noise rafe was making. she pulled the sleeve down as like it was a reflex.

"what is that?" rafe asks. mia starts covering her face and picking the inside corner of her eye.

"i said what is that" rafe repeats

"nothing really" mia said

"mia what the fuck tell me, im here" rafe said as he pulled mia into hug.

"its really nothing, you shouldn't care about it, its fine i just scratched myself by accident " mia said

"do i look that stupid? mia tell me please, why are you doing this to yourself? i haven't seen you eat ever since i met you, and even this? you don't deserve it sweetheart" rafe said as he was comforting her with the hug and backscratch.

"rafe its really nothing as i said. you have your own problems i do to, you sniff i do this" mia said

"can you show me please?" rafe asked as politely as he could. mia didn't want to but at some point she trusted rafe. she pulled up the sleeve on her right arm. rafe gently touched it.

"does it hurt? when did you do it last time?" rafe asked

"well today" mia said with tears in her eyes.

"no shh no don't worry it will be alright, it will all be okay. no don't cry im here, im here." rafe said as he huged mia as tight as possible trying to calm her down while mia was doing the same thing, hugging him as tight as possible and tried to calm down.

"you don't even know me, why do you care?"

"i don't know, something in me is craving to be with you, talk to you. am i going crazy?" rafe tried to cheer up the situation and it worked.

"do not ever do it again. you understood?" rafe said

"yes sir " mia layed back hugging rafes chest.

time skip.

it was after noon and mia was talking with sarah in her room. rafe was out with topper.

"mia i know you really like him and he grew to your heart but tell me are you ready to cry? because he's no good" sarah said.

"no im not but are you ready  to see me cry every second night drunk?"

"no" sarah laughed. rafe and topper got home. sarah locked the door to her room.

"i don't want to see topper" sarah said

"i know he's  been annoying for real" mia said.
there was a knock on the door.

"who is it?" sarah asked