X

"im not letting you say that for a bit i want it to be special" rafe said letting of the kiss. mia smiled.

"want to go to mine?" rafe said with a smirk
mia laughed knowing it was just a joke, rafe knew mia won't be able to do that for a while.

"sure. " mia laughed got her shorts on and got the towell. rafe wawed goodbye to the disappointed boys while they got into mias car.

"you know how to drive?" rafe teased mia.

"shut the fuck up"

"everything you say" rafe said .

mai drove to rafes place and they went upstairs.

"you have some weed?" mai asked

"you know i wont give you any" rafe said.

"why?"

"i don't want you to like that"

"im not that innocent, no give me a cigarette "

"here" rafe gave mia a cigarette with weed in it. mia smiled at rafe and instantly lighted the cig.

they got high together and tehre wasn't anyone to stop them from doing something stupid. they had so much fun. mia chased rafe all around the huge house whule they were laughing sobhard their stomach hurt.

"when will ward come back?" mai asked

"i have no idea" rafe scuffed

"cool" mia took a sip into the beer again. they have no idea how did they got the bottles and from where but they were drinking them all.

there was a knock on the door. rafes eyes widened. he imidiatly knew that it was his dad.
rafe looked scared at mia and hid the bottles in his closet.  rafe pointed at the bathroom and mia knew what was her job. she hid there.

he knocked again. "come in" rafe yelled

"hello son, i arrived from the trip."
ward said

"cool?" rafe said. mia was in the bathroom but suddenly she got hiccups. she hicced really loudly.

"what was that?" ward noticed the sound. 

"i have no idea maybe it was the voice in your head" rafe said

"the only person i know with voices in their head is you so shut up and shut the voices too" ward said while he was walking up and down the whole room looking for the sound that kept going on. mia couldn't stop them or quite them down.

ward opened the bathroom door. mia was way more stupider when she was high. she didn't move or even hide she just waved at ward awkwardly.

"mia?" ward said

"yeah mia" rafe said with an embarrassed smile

"im mia" she laughed awkwardly . ward looked at his son.

"oh this is so great that both of you are here!" ward got happy i dint know why.

"i came in to tell you this but i will tell then both of since this is about you two." ward smiled and made the high girl sat next to the more higher boy on the bed.

"so mia, your mother is a great colleague of mine and her business is going to collaborate with mine. so the thing starts here. you two will have to make a rumor that you two are dating and we'll have to take photos "

"but mia has a boyfriend" rafe said he thought he was funny.

"who is it?" ward and mia asked at the same time.

"oh" ward said

"its me of course im practicing already" rafe joked around..

"im glad we didn't have any problems" he keft the room.

"you don't even have to ask me to be your girlfriend your dad did it for you"