9

The Impala screeched to a halt in front of the Barr house. Once stopped, Camilla threw open the door, clamoring out of the vehicle, almost falling into the process. Once she regained her balance, the woman rushed towards the door, pounding her fist against the hardwood. 

The Winchester's followed close behind. "Come on Lucas," She mumbled, anxiety clawing at her. "Hey, are you sure about this? It's late and-" Sam was cut off by the door being pulled open to reveal a trembling Lucas. 

"Lucas?" The young boy pushed past Camilla, heading straight towards Dean. He grabbed at the man's arm. Without hesitation, he began pulling Dean into the house, Camilla and Sam trailing behind. 

The boy led them down the hallway, and as they approached what Camilla believed was the bathroom door, she noticed the water flooding out from beneath the doorway. "Oh shit," Lucas let go of Dean's hand and pounded on the door. 

The woman reached for him, pulling him away, her gaze meeting Dean's jade eyes, "Kick down the door." She ordered, bringing Lucas closer to her. The man nodded, waving Sam away. The younger brother jumped back as Dean stepped back, lifting his leg, and kicking in the door. It was knocked off of the hinges and clattered to the ground. 

Camilla caught a glimpse of Andrea, floating in the water. She made sure to block Lucas's view, as to not scar him any further than he already was. Sam and Dean rushed inside, helping the poor woman. The dark-haired girl kept Lucas close, wrapping him in a hug. The boy reciprocated the action, burying his face into her shoulder, shaking in fear. 

"Lucas, it's okay. Your Mom's okay. She's okay."

<-><-><->

"Can you tell me?" 

"No."

Camilla glanced at the shaken woman seated on the couch, who was currently talking to Sam. She felt terrible for her, for anyone who had gotten wrapped up in this situation. She turned her gaze back to Dean, who was helping her shift through books on Andrea's bookshelves. She didn't know exactly what they were looking for, but she was guessing from all of the old journals and scrapbooks lining the shelves, that they were searching for some connection between the Barrs and Peter Sweeney.

The dark-haired woman pulled a book off of the shelf, examining it. She recognized it to be some sort of scrapbook. "Hm, this might be something." She whispered to Dean, whose gaze was already locked on her. "What's that?" He questioned, moving closer to her. 

"It looks like a scrapebook." She opens it and flips through the pages, Dean stood beside her now, his head looming over her shoulder. She paused on one page, "Explorer troop 37?" Camilla squinted, recognizing two faces. 

She then moved toward where Andrea and Sam were seated, placing the book on the coffee table before the distraught woman, "Do you recognize anyone in this picture." Andrea, who had been crying, wiped her eyes with the back of her hand, before turning her gaze upon the book, "What? Um, um, no. I mean, except that's my dad right there. He must have been about twelve in these pictures." 

The woman pointed a finger at a young Jake, he was standing next to Peter Sweeney. A lightbulb went off in Dean's head, "Chris Barr's drowning. The connection wasn't to Bill Carlton. It must have been to the sheriff." The cogs began turning in Camilla's head, the dots beginning to connect as Sam bounced off of Dean's discovery, "Bill and the sheriff—they were both involved with Peter."

This confused Andrea, "Chris? My dad-what-what are you talking about?" Camilla noticed movement behind her, and she turned to find Lucas staring out the window. She called after him, "Lucas?" The boy kept his gaze glued to the window. 

Cautiously, Camilla drifted from Dean's side and moved closer to the young boy, "Lucas? What is it?" The mute boy turned and reached for the woman's hand. He tugged once, then twice. "What's up?" She asked. He then began to pull her toward the door, the others followed close behind. The boy led the group outside to a specific spot a few feet away from the house. He stopped, and then looked up at Camilla, then turned his eyes to Dean.

The elder Winchester seemed to nod in understanding, he glanced at Andrea, "Take Lucas and go inside." She didn't need to be told twice, practically snatching her son away from Camilla before rushing back into the house. Dean nodded toward Camilla, "You too." The dark-haired girl scoffed, "You're joking, right?" 

"Uh, no. Go inside." 

The woman was appalled, "I thought I was a part of this now!" "Camilla, Dean's right, okay? It's just for your safety, who knows what we're gonna find." Sam said, trying to help nudge her along. She huffed in annoyance, "Fine." Camilla turned to go, but as she did, Dean grasped her wrist, whirling her back around. 

"What?" She questioned. Dean reached into the waistband of his jeans, pulling out a pistol. He placed it in her hand, "You ever shot a gun before?" The woman tightened her grip on the weapon, "Yes, I have." 

Dean sent her a grin, "Then Andrea and Lucas are in good hands." Camilla pursed her lips, shoving the gun into her waistband, nodding before turning to head inside. "Hey! That's loaded, be careful!" 

"Will do!" She replied, opening the door and closing it softly behind her. "Camilla, is that you?" Andrea called. "Um, yeah!" It was awkward for her. Considering how Andrea had treated her the day prior, and that her Father was trying to send her to a mental hospital. 

Camilla ventured down the hallway toward the main room, Andrea and Lucas were seated on the couch, the dark-haired woman moved toward the large window, keeping an eye on Sam and Dean, who were now digging up the spot Lucas had led them too. 

"Uh, Camilla?" 

The woman didn't bother to turn around, not wanting to start up a conversation, "Yeah, Andrea?" Outside, it seemed as though the brothers had found something, for both had dropped their shovels. There was a short silence before Andrea spoke again, "I want to apologize about how I've treated you. I was really rude the other day... but... Sam told me about what happened, about how you saw things-visions-saw me-and-"

"Can we not talk about me?" She interrupted. Camilla would rather not discuss her strange visions with Andrea Barr of all people. The only person at the moment she'd feel comfortable discussing her issues with was Dean. Andrea let out a sigh, "I just wanted to say that I'm sorry, and thank you for saving me." 

Camilla exhaled deeply, turning to face the woman. She sent Andrea a little smile, "All in a days work." She replied jokingly. Andrea chuckled softly along with her. Camilla then turned to face the window again, her eyes widening at the sight. 

First she noticed the red rusting bicycle, and then her gaze fell upon Jake Devin, a gun in hand, pointing directly at Dean.

"Oh fuck." Camilla muttered, retrieving the gun from her waistband before rushing out the door.