2. Fluff?

2.fluff?

I don't know what section to put this in.

Summary:
Dazai is a patient at a mental hospital and has gone through many doctors who just called him crazy even though he knows this happened and he's not lying. Until he found a doctor that finally believes him and believes he can get help.

Dazai's POV

I have a new doctor that's supposed to be "helping" me but no doctor has been able to actually give me help. No doctor would even listen to me they all just think I'm crazy. "Hey Dazai you have a new doctor" a different doctor said "great another person who thinks I'm crazy" I said rolling my eyes as I made my way to one of the rooms. I waited for a while then I heard the door open I turned my head to see my new doctor and I was greeted by a short ginger who looked the same age as me. "Hello you must Dazai" he said with a warm smile "yea may I ask your name?" Trying not to pay attention to his kind demeanor.  "Oh my name is Nakahara Chuuya but you can call me what ever you'd like" he said still smiling slightly looking at his papers. "Anyways would you like to talk about anything?" He asked me "before we start talking I know this may sound childish but promise me you won't think I'm crazy" I said a little sternly. "I promise" he said now looking at me to show that he's listening to me.

Time skip (im so sorry)

After I finished talking with my new doctor I went back to my room I was surprised that he didn't look at me weird, ignore me or just walk out. For the first time in a long time I felt happy and listened to. After I was forced to eat I went to sleep happy due to the fact I will see my new doctor again. When I woke up I changed into the new clothes that new the staff gave me and made my way to the room where he had been waiting. "Good morning Dazai how do you feel?" Chuuya asked taking a sip of whatever he was drinking "im doing good... I guess" I said blushing slightly. "That's good to hear!" He said very happy at what I told him.

A few months later

After being in Chuuya's care for a while I slowly started to gain feelings for him and I think me may feel a similar way because when I see him I see Him blushing slightly. One day when I went to the room to talk to Chuuya he told me something I will never forget. "Have a seat I have good news" Chuuya said happily as I took my seat "your getting better so you'll be seeing me every other day" Chuuya explained. I widened my eyes surprised at what he said I wasn't ready to let Chuuya go even if it was for one day. "Are you ok?" He asked with worry in his tone. I lost control of myself and just told him what I really felt about him. He looked shocked having blush very visible on his face. He then stood up and gave me a small kiss before saying "let's keep this a secret" and he left the room for the day. I sat there surprised that he liked me back as I slowly got up and walked to my room. This was a secret relationship I couldn't be happier with.

Hello sorry for not updating this story I've been busy with the other story and other stuff I hope you understand :)