5. Angst+Fluff+smut

I hate myself for this. I am so sorry

Chuuya's POV

Ever since Dazai left I felt some kind of guilt, guilt like it was my fault Dazai left. Each day goes by and it makes me wonder where he is and if he's safe. I guess I shouldn't worry about that considering my current state. I've been in the PM hospital for like a week due to some injuries that have been caused while on a mission. No one really visited me except for Akutagawa but it was rare.

The next day :)

I was informed about a meeting going on between the ADA and the PM but of course I thought nothing of it. That was until I got a message from someone when I picked up my phone it was Akutagawa He texted me saying that Dazai joined the ADA. I didn't realize how angry and upset I was until I felt tears coming down my face and when I checked the time the meeting already started.

Dazai's POV

I only came to this meeting for one reason and that was to apologize to Chuuya for what I did. When I went into the meeting room Chuuya was nowhere in sight. "Nakahara won't be joining us today he is currently in the hospital recovering from injury's" Mori said while looking at me and smiling I was in shock. I waited until the meeting was over and I bolted to where I think Chuuya was leaving multiple people confused but I was right. I saw Chuuya with puffy eyes and he was asleep looking uncomfortable probably due to his injuries. I decided to pull up a chair and wait until he woke up so I could ay least apologize for what I did. That's what I did, I waited for hours and just as I was about to leave I saw Chuuya slowly rise and that's how I knew he was awake. "What the hell!?" Chuuya yelled obviously confused but I don't blame him.

Chuuya's POV

When I saw Dazai a wave of emotions came over me but it was mostly anger and confusion. "Calm down and let me explain" Dazai said with a cold voice that always makes me feel uneasy so I just sat quietly waiting for him to start talking. "First before I say anything I just want you to know that I'm so sorry Chuuya" Dazai said while hugging me and I realized that he was crying. "I forgive you, you shitty bastard" I said hugging him back also close to tears. Since I didn't want to cry in front of Dazai I was holding back tears. After a few moments Dazai finally pulled away from me I saw he was crying. "I want to be in your life again so will you please allow me to?" Dazai asked while looking at me with his hands still on my waist. "Fine but please don't leave me again" I said now fully crying and hugging him again.

Time skip

After I got out of the hospital I was now fully able to do things and I was asked out by Dazai to go somewhere after work. After I finished work I went out to the place Dazai told me to go. I was greeted by him and took me to a park. Considering that it was late it looked really pretty outside and that's when Dazai took my hand and kissed me. I returned the favor and continued our "Date" after we spent a while at the park he took me to his place. When we got there we put on a movie and sat together cuddling. I don't know who started it but I ended up on Dazai's lap making out with him. Dazai then started going down to my neck making some very visible marks on my neck causing me to moan slightly loud due to him finding my sweet spot. After a few moments of him doing this he picked me up and slammed me on his bed.

3rd person POV

After Dazai had slammed Chuuya onto his bed he immediately got to work taking off both of their clothes and leaving marks all over his body. Dazai then took then took both of their pants off, Dazai then proceeded to bite Chuuya's inner thigh causing Chuuya to moan. By the time Dazai was done Chuuya was a moaning mess due to Dazai finding all of the sweet spots. After Dazai finished teasing Chuuya he finally got to it, slamming into Chuuya causing him to moan loudly. They have been at this for a while until they both came. They cleaned up and decided to call it a night going to bed in each other's arms.

Word count:792

Again i think this is bad and I am so sorry for this