8. Fluff+Smut

Alt name: Jealous
(I have no clue if this makes sense it took months to write)

Chuuya's POV

"Chuuya, Mori needs you in his office," Higuchi told me before taking her leave from my office. I made my way to Mori's office before knocking and entering with Mori's permission. "What do you need me for?" I ask with a reasonable space between me and Mori's desk "well you will be partnering up with Atsushi from the ada for a mission" Mori explained with his normal grin. I let out a slight groan before exiting his office, getting my things then making my way to the ada to meet up with Atsushi. When I got there I first told Fukuzawa about my reason for coming, then I made my way to the main room where I saw Dazai, a blond guy and Atsushi. I've worked with Atsushi a few times before so I just met him at his desk plus the reaction Dazai had when he saw me was priceless. "Hello Atsushi" I said with a sweet smile knowing Dazai was staring "Hello Chuuya-san may i ask why you are here?"  Atsushi asked, "Mori informed me that we have a mission together and I already told your boss" I explained. "Oh ok let's go I suppose" Atsushi said before getting up from his desk and walking out before I started walking out after him leaving Dazai shocked.

Time skip (after the mission)

Me and Atsushi got back from the mission quickly because our abilities combined got things done rather quickly. I had to go back into the ada to retrieve something I had left behind. When we got there I saw the same people but this time the blond man was yelling at Dazai about not doing his work. I just quickly retrieved my thing and quickly exited the building. When I left I felt someone grab my wrist. I already knew that the person who grabbed me was none other than Dazai. "Let me go asshole," I said, attempting to free my wrist from his grasp. However Dazai still kept his grip on my wrist and he pulled me into an empty alleyway. He pushed me against a nearby wall, my eyes widened when I felt his arms wrapped around my waist as he pulled me into a hug. "Chuuya I love you" Dazai said putting his head in the crook of my neck "W-what!?" I said blushing while making an attempt to push Dazai off which failed. "You heard me" Dazai replied, pulling away looking into my eyes with a sad look on his face. I chose  to drag Dazai to my apartment so he could explain to me what the fuck is going on with him.

Time skip to Chuuya's apartment

I pushed dazai in my apartment and slammed the door causing it to make a loud sound "Ok what the fuck is wrong with you!?" I asked loudly, crossing my arms keeping eye contact with him. Dazai stayed silent for a moment then finally spoke "I was jealous..." Dazai said quietly but loud enough for me to hear. "Why would you be jealous if we're already dating?"  I scoffed, still looking up at him "well I don't want anyone to steal you from me Chuuya" Dazai replied, looking at me with a smile on his face. Right as he said that he pinned me to the wall looked into my eyes before kissing me. I kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck deepening the kiss.

3rd person POV

The next thing Chuuya knew he was laid down on his bed with dazai on top of him continuing to make marks around Chuuya's neck. Dazai continued with his neck before unbuttoning Chuuya's shirt, making marks on his lower collarbone before trailing his mouth down to
Chuuya's chest. Continuing to make marks everywhere he can on him (chuu) as Chuuya made muffled moans and whimpers that were covered due to him covering mouth too embarrassed to make any sound. "I wanna hear your voice Chuuya~"Dazai said while grabbing Chuuya's wrists and pinned them above his head and continued making marks on Chuuya's neck and chest as Chuuya started to make soft moans. After a few minutes of this Chuuya started getting impatient and Dazai could tell "tell me what you want Chuuya~" Dazai said whispering in Chuuya's ear continuing to run his hands all over Chuuya's body. "I-I want you..." Chuuya mumbled turning his head away in embarrassment "What was that chuuya? I couldn't quite hear you~" Dazai whispered in Chuuya's ear. "I-I WANT YOU DAZAI PLEASE!" Chuuya screamed desperately wanting more of Dazai's touch. With that Dazai grabbed some lube off the counter and covered three of his fingers with it then quickly thrusted his fingers into Chuuya causing him to moan loudly. Dazai then added his two other fingers into Chuuya, working him open, enjoying Chuuya's moans. "AH D-DAZAI M-MORE~" Chuuya moaned out loudly as Dazai's fingers thrusted harshly into Chuuya's prostate. Dazai decided not to tease the ginger any further and quickly added lube to his own cock stroking it a few times before pushing himself into Chuuya causing Chuuya to squirm and moan slightly. Dazai decided to wait for Chuuya to adjust to Dazai after finally getting the nod from Chuuya Dazai then started going at a slow steady pace going faster by the minute. At this point Dazai was slamming into him, hitting Chuuya's prostate aggressively, enjoying Chuuya's screams of pleasure. After what feels like forever Chuuya found his release first spilling onto his stomach then Dazai found his release filling Chuuya up nicely then pulling out laying next to the tired Chuuya. After Dazai caught his breath he picked Chuuya up and prepared a bath for Chuuya making sure that He's doing well. Then setting Chuuya down onto their bed and fell asleep with Chuuya in his arms.

Word count: 993 words