𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗗𝗨𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡.

│✧     .     ︿︿︿︿︿ • •   .

✧ 𝗦𝗨 𝗭𝗨, do you know that custom that has people? The one in which when they see a person being quiet, away from people, with a serious and immutable face, looking straight ahead, avoiding everyone's gaze as if ignoring them and always walking...

✧ 𝗦𝗨 𝗭𝗨, do you know that custom that has people? The one in which when they see a person being quiet, away from people, with a serious and immutable face, looking straight ahead, avoiding everyone's gaze as if ignoring them and always walking quickly, they were classified as a "spoiled" person and unfriendly." But what they don't take into account is that sometimes that's not how they think.

And a clear example was Su Zu, our protagonist. She was not what everyone thought. Behind that beautiful physique that she hid with her uniform, that beautiful face and those beautiful eyes that she hid under her books, was hiding a little girl. A shy, fragile, introverted girl, and full of traumas. A girl who, despite traveling and spending many moments with her parents, was not happy. Those were moments that anyone would consider "moments suitable for a happy childhood", but they did not count on those events that filled her childhood with fear and yet traumatized our protagonist. They did not count on the fact that those events that their parents were in charge of showing to society in order to appear like a perfect family were only a cover for the reality they faced every day.

She described herself as a person with a strong appearance and disinterested on the outside, but with weak feelings on the inside, she could prove to be strong and be a person who does not care about criticism and comments from others while ignoring them, but at night after going to bed he would start to remember each of the criticisms and overthink them.

Are they right about something?

Am I not enough for them?

Should I do something to change what they criticize so much?

Questions like these ran through her mind until she fell asleep, her expression worried and sometimes sad.

On the other hand, for Jang-Soo, his girlfriend was just a baby who he needed and had to protect from all evil and any strange person who tried to take advantage of her sweet little heart. A baby who refrained from giving her personal opinion for fear of rejection by society, who did not dare to make any movement that would attract people's attention because she was afraid of the feeling of humiliation that could arise in her body after doing it. .

Have I looked ridiculous?

Have they noticed how clumsy my walk is?

Now what about the traumas? well... life of our protagonist had many ups and downs, in who suffered shocks of all kinds that they caused her senses to become alert.

For example, that day in her childhood. She experienced a shooting when she was in a restaurant with her family, a woman with a messy appearance and a strange accent entered the place and behind her came a tall man with long fluffy hair, starting to shoot with the aim of killing the woman. Our protagonist has lasted years in fear of loud noises such as bombs, shots, gunpowder at festivals and tear gas explosions, but she has known how to hide it by tightly grasping any object that she has between her fingers at the moment or simply by squeezing her hands together another, keeping her eyes from closing and squeezing, keeping her body from curling into a quivering little ball. It's something called Phonophobia.

She wasn't used to physical contact. She was always alone since her parents did not want to have other children nor did they want to get close enough to her to start a conversation that was not based on scolding for not agreeing with the ideologies of her parents.

Since she was little, she felt sorry for anything and everything just happened.

She did not like to play in the park, she preferred to play at home, either reading something or simply looking out the window towards the sky while imagining various adventures with her favorite cartoons. But everything changed when she entered elementary school as she would see her groupmates in groups of 3,4 or 5 children walking all over the place and playing with each other, while they let out loud laughter full of bliss and comfort.

Many questions went through her head every time she saw those groups of friends. Why don't I have people like that? How did I manage to do that? Why do I have the feeling of being ignored by everyone? The years began to pass and high school arrived, she began to get higher grades and to be recognized for it, achieving what she most feared to do. Draw attention. Be in the limelight. The barrier that she had formed over the years was beginning to break.

She never had a close relationship with her parents that involved hugging, holding hands, among others. She thought it would be Hafephobia. Therefore, she did not know how to act with someone, and that was shown when she started dating Jang-Soo, the beginning of their relationship had been so strange that nowadays she laughed just remembering how the boy had come to her side while walking home with the excuse that she had dropped a pencil. When clearly she had thrown it away because he had run out of it. When he began to deal with her and pamper her, Su-Zu felt so loved and felt that for the first time she was going to live a world and a beautiful experience. But still she was afraid, afraid that it was just a passing thing or that it was even something that you see a lot in the entertainment industry nowadays. She was afraid of being a foolish bet. But all those thoughts went down the drain when she noticed that the months passed and Jang-Soo continued with her, protecting her and loving her regardless of her insecurities and fearful attitudes.

On the other hand, let's talk about her phobia of the sea. Well, although we know that phobias like these mainly occur due to childhood traumatic shock and issues like that, she never had a bad experience with it. Simply since she was little, she always felt disgusted with it and what could be found under it. When her mother took her after school or when she rented the beach house for a weekend, her feelings would get mixed up and her eyes couldn't bear to see that pile of water together, she would run back to one of the rooms and cover her ears with a pillow while keeping her eyes open, if she closed them, she could see the sea forming waves, and those same waves crashing on her. Instead of overcoming it, the Thalassophobia increased and she couldn't even bear to imagine the sea, the mere sight of it made her legs fragile and trembling, she became dizzy and began to breathe hard trying to leave, but her body did not respond to her alert state of mind and it stayed like in dreams, when you want to run fast and yet you run extremely slow.

Cynophobia. Strange and unknown name, right? This name was used to name that strange phobia in which all animals were afraid. Since she was a child, Su Zu avoided any contact with the dogs and cats she found in the park on the few times she went. Her parents ignored this thinking that it would go away with the passage of time and it was a fear that every little boy had. Serious mistake. She still couldn't stand being around animals, whatever their species.

Our protagonist thinks about things a lot and considers that she has many fears and phobias, therefore, it was difficult to list them. But to other people, they were more noticeable, his Thalassophobia, Cynophobia, Phonophobia and her little hint of Haphephobia.

However, what our protagonist never thought in her life was that being at what could be called "the peak of her relationship with her boyfriend" her life would take a drastic turn and she would be involved in something she never thought she would be wrapped.

A strange kind of alien invasion coming from those great spheres that caused him so many nightmares in days gone by.

I hope you like it!
It is a small description of our PROTAGONIST!

I also decided to do this dramatic character so as not to do the typical "Perfect Girl" and I used the same description from another of my stories since it is too similar to the idea I have of the main character of this story, I hope you like it a lot.